Fu*%ing Theives

Old 06-05-2004, 10:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Fu*%ing Theives

Here is an interesting statistic:

The states with the highest (per capita) percentage of guns, have the lowest crime rates.
Old 06-05-2004, 10:57 AM
Registered

"Don't Make Me Get Up"
Attached Thumbnails Fu*%ing Theives-dober.jpg  
Old 06-05-2004, 12:06 PM
Registered

If thieves know that no real force or actions can be taken against them for commiting these so called minor crimes (by the hard working home owners) and all they have to worry about is maybe being arrested and going through the revolving door court/jail system that most of them have already done then what is to deture them from a sizeable payoff? As in any situation you weigh the risk and punishment against the profit, steal an atv, get away with it, sell for thousands, or get caught trying to steal it and do a couple of months of free room and board, free medical and lift weights until you are bigger and faster to get away with stealing next time. Or try to steal get shot or your head cracked and eat your dinner for life through a straw.
Remember your right to protect life and property? If you want it come get it through my rottie's then my squirell gun.
Remember, that screwdriver looked like a gun to me, and I was scared for my family and my life.
Old 06-12-2004, 09:14 AM
Registered

A few years ago I was in my dad's shop working under a car in the middle of the night when a guy just slid open a bay door and walked in.. I figured it was my dad, but when he said nothing back I got a little nervous and went into the offices.... I was looking out the window into the building and this guy starts rummaging through our stuff... There are no phones in the building or I would have called the police... I watched the guy for a few seconds to see just what he was up to... then some other guys came in and I was pretty much trapped in the back of the offices.... I loaded a 12 gauge and went to where I could see them, and hear them and cocked it... when they herd that notorious cocking of a shotgun the fled really fast.... I locked up and went home.... I think they will usually run when they hear a round go into the chamber... so be sure and get a loud weapon... and if they don't run be prepared.... cause as soon as they don't run that pretty much means they are prepared to fight for whatever they came after....

Here in texas, I probably could have shot them and got away with it... We have a friend who shot and killed 2 intruders in his home...

Ernie
Old 06-12-2004, 09:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CAP071
You people are retarded on here. Thinking it's ok To blow a guys head off because he was stealing your lawn mower. If that's Ok Then when your kid gets shot because he steals a candy bar then that's ok too then. Can you imagine if 1 person was Judge , Jury, And executioner. We'd be back to old west shoot out days. And don't tell me crime was low back then because everyone carried a weapon. People were shot and killed over petty arguements right in the street. Problem is most people lack common sense, and the capability to reason. I understand that a person on my property shouldn't be stealing my things. But if the courts allow me to shoot and kill or cripple someone over a $200 lawn mower or ATV then they'd have to re-write all the law books changing punishments to death for everything. NO I'm not anti- gun, I have a about 15 myself. I just have enough common sense to know what guns are forand when to use 1.
All of this, "if they are on your property at night crap" I know there has been a ton of times I am coming home from a friends house in the neighborhood, and walk through peoples lawns.

Insurance is a beautiful thing.
Old 06-12-2004, 02:02 PM
Emerald Coast of Florida
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Cord
Here's my "memory" of another simular story.

A fellow had a store in the inner city. It had been broken into several times, each time through the same window. Every time the window was forced open in the same manner. The police never caught the guy. The owner was sick of this happening and rigged a trap. He ran some bare copper wires INSIDE of the window and hooked up 220volts to them. The burgular broken to the store, was electrocuted and died. The owner was charged with something, but I can't recall what. It may have been manslaughter or a parallel charge. What did the owner do wrong?

If I recall correctly, I remember it being something about the owner KNOWING that the burgular would be coming through that window and may die from his trap.
This was a case in Illinois, and it was a bar that was broken into 3 times. http://www.beloitdailynews.com/897/3ill28.htm Also searching the web on the case seems the would-be intruder has servered several years for B&E. The family of a burglar who broke into a tavern in Aurora, Illinois was awarded $75,000 when he was electrocuted by a homemade security device. Although warning signs were posted, the burglar was drunk and high on cocaine, and didn't see the warnings.

http://overlawyered.com/archives/03/feb3.html#0226a

Chris
Old 06-12-2004, 03:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Too Bad I was not on that jury he would of got $00 People are getting more fed up with that kind of crap Just why should I have to loose something that means a lot to me and I worked hard for ??Just so someone can get a 5 minute high!!

Insurance coverage ??? Yeah so my rates can go up?

No I will get my pound of flesh,Screw them if they get hurt..
Old 06-12-2004, 03:47 PM
Registered

Yesterday in Ocean County NJ a 77 yr old woman was murdered in her own home after letting one of these 'Fu*%ing Theives' into the house use the bathroom and get a drink I did not know the woman, but our friends and daughter's best friend went to church with this woman.

Her son is on a trip, sailing his yacht from NJ - FL, and might not even know yet, police are still trying to contact him. Story here: The Press Ocean County
Old 06-12-2004, 05:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

nj Man I feel sorry for that guy when he gets that kind of news..That sucks big time..
Old 06-12-2004, 11:04 PM
Registered

CAP --- I heard the other day that per capita their are more murders today than in the old west days.

SO it don't hold water.

If someone tries to steal my stuff they will be looking down the barrel of one of my guns.

I have done it before and hope to not do it again.

Quick Reply: Fu*%ing Theives

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser