Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
More aggravation on Lake George!!!! >

More aggravation on Lake George!!!!

Notices

More aggravation on Lake George!!!!

Old 06-01-2004, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: More aggravation on Lake George!!!!

chuck everybody wonders why i still have a license, and the truth is, i got real good at beating tickets. here is what you do, plead not guilty, and set a date and then right before the trial, call and change it, but this is the important part, you have to change the actual day. if it is scheduled for a teus afternoon, that is that cops day in court, insist that you need it changed to thurs evening for example. they will say they can't do it. you tell them that you will never be able to make it teus because you take someone for dialysis on teus, and if you don't take them, they will die and trust me they will change the date and the judge. the odds are 90% in your favor that the officer will not show up and they will dismiss the ticket. if you can find out when the officers day off is it is even better, just try to schedule it then.
Old 06-01-2004, 02:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the advice Jason. Hope Florida is treating you well.
Old 06-01-2004, 04:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

formula, please, you don't understand, you can't ever pull away from the dock in lake george with a nice boat without getting harrassed, they are a bunch of douche bags. that is what chuck mean't by making a break for it, it just means thying to leave the dock when they are not around or they already have someone else pulled over, see in lake george you don't have to do anything wrong to get pulled over!
Old 06-01-2004, 04:31 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Chuck over 45 mph....... Never.
Attached Thumbnails More aggravation on Lake George!!!!-chuck.jpg  
Old 06-01-2004, 04:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Could you have passed a BAC test at that time? .08
Old 06-01-2004, 06:21 PM
JC
Registered

I did the same with a noise ticket last year, spent $1000.00 in attorney fees and drug it out for ever, in the end I got my $200.00 ticket reduced to $100.00. If every one would fight these stupid noise tickets and tie the system up aliitle instead of just handing over the $$$ maybe they would be alittle more selective in handing out the tickets
Old 06-01-2004, 06:41 PM
Registered

Hey Chuck, if it makes you feel any better, I got a ticket one time for unsafe acceleration. Now here's the best part...the Cop, LG Patrol I mean, said he did not even see me, just "heard me". Oh yeah, I was in a Hacker Craft at the time too! Bottom line is you can expect that type of treatment on the big weekends. Good luck with everything. By the sounds of it, it could of been worse.
Old 06-01-2004, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Chuck, I just walked back from over at Chic's and they informed me that the L.G. Patrol pulled up to my dock at the A and got out and were looking all around my boat on Monday. (i was working) mmmmmmm, Its got me thinking what they might have been looking for or doing. I cant wait till they pull me over. I going to love ****ing with those wanna be, never gonna be cops. I got more cop friends then they have boy scout merit badges.
Old 06-01-2004, 07:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by OTIS311
Hey Chuck, I just walked back from over at Chic's and they informed me that the L.G. Patrol pulled up to my dock at the A and got out and were looking all around my boat on Monday. (i was working) mmmmmmm, Its got me thinking what they might have been looking for or doing. I cant wait till they pull me over. I going to love ****ing with those wanna be, never gonna be cops. I got more cop friends then they have boy scout merit badges.
This harrassment is BULL****! Go get 'em guys!
Old 06-01-2004, 07:53 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by OTIS311
You bad

LS JR.
Attached Thumbnails More aggravation on Lake George!!!!-img_3006.jpg  

Quick Reply: More aggravation on Lake George!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.