Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
We are Woman hear us roar! With big power! >

We are Woman hear us roar! With big power!

Notices

We are Woman hear us roar! With big power!

Old 06-08-2004, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: We are Woman hear us roar! With big power!

Originally Posted by IDRPSTF
Would engines be one class, and Dodads be another?

Tell Jeff to risk a few pressure dings and teach you to drive! Nothing is sexier than a good looking girl driving the hell out of a big boat. My girlfriend can out-drive and out-dock most in the area, and is always concerned about safety of herself, her passengers, and those boating around her (And looks really hot in the process). Give Jeffery about 45 Prozac to calm his nerves and tell him its time to teach. And if that doesn't work, tell him Matt is going to teach you!
Dodads is just be the normal workings of the boat. Outside of engines.
I have a better chance at driving a Ferrari. Maybe that might change...
Old 06-08-2004, 09:46 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by cigarette1
BYO and learn the hard way
Words of wisdom!
Old 06-08-2004, 09:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Yeah yeah yeah........get back in the kitchen and make Jeffrey some lunch. Grab him a beer from the fridge too. Geeeeezzzzz! Women!

Nort once I learn I would be able to out run you. Blown hatch and all. You would probably sink to the bottom from all the microwaves and fridges and toilet stuff after eating my wake.
Old 06-08-2004, 09:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by glassdave
check with Chris Reindl about the One Design (batboats) racing program. they can give you full instructional or performance driving in one of the best boats out there.i ran last years Key West worlds with GreenEyedBoatBabe from here on the board. had a great time out there in the ruff stuff.

also it is very cool that you want to get more educated about boat handeling and general maintanance. makes for better boating when your companion has some knowledge to assist with things. somthing else to consider is one of the coat guard courses. they offer a real good foundation for safe boating. good luck and happy boating

Twisted Chix is from my area here on the great lakes. in fact i did my closed canopy dunk test the same time they did. i believe they now run a PX boat or supercat in GLSCS and they are very good.
Isn't that backeast?
I need something more local.
Old 06-08-2004, 09:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by gdfatha
Gawd if I was only 40 years younger...

Try======>http://www.racerchicks.com

/
Site is down
Old 06-08-2004, 09:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Troutly
Yes...they are called Swingers Parties.

Hands. Mouth. Makes to difference to us. Just so something is on it.

Many is not a problem. I have lots of friends.

See, I love a lady who is willing to learn a new thing or two...

Don't try to fix anything. Just bring lots of hot girlfriends with when out boating...preferably ones with an open mind willing to learn like you.

Now that's the spirit!!!

I knew you would be the one to twist things around! Geeeze
Old 06-08-2004, 09:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steamin' Rice
There is no substitute for experience... Take the cig out by yourself a few times until you get comfortable with it.... I'm sure JC won't mind..

Yeah right. Not in this life time. I have been begging. NO IS NO IS NO. That's the end of it.

But like I said earlier maybe if I get some knowledge and a Captains License then maybe that might change.
Old 06-08-2004, 09:58 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Wasabe
Yeah right. Not in this life time. I have been begging. NO IS NO IS NO. That's the end of it.
But like I said earlier maybe if I get some knowledge and a Captains License then maybe that might change.
Just get one for yourself. It's always nice to see a beautifull lady play with herself.
Old 06-08-2004, 10:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cigarette1
BYO and learn the hard way
Yeah any big purchases has to go through the BOSS remember. I'm sure you wouldn't want Mrs. G to go out and buy one.
Old 06-08-2004, 10:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by C_Spray
Careful, fellas. The first time I met Wasabe, she was sporting a shirt that said "I make boys cry", and I believe it.

Wasabe - Great idea. My better half ("Woo-Hoo!") is very pro-active on the boat, although maneuvering the 38 with twins around the docks still intimidates her. She great with docklines, fenders, etc. I let her call the shots as to when we go in for the dock. She also runs everything to do with preparing and packing the boat, helps with oil changes and winterizing (you Californians wouldn't know about that...), and is ruthless when it comes to keeping it clean. It's given her a great comfort level while she's on the boat and makes it that much more relaxing and enjoyable for both of us. If the California Cavemen (Jeff and Norty) won't cooperate, then stop on by the East Coast, and we'll help you out.
I have the prep work down or at least I hope to Jeffery's specifications. But the oil change and what not I don't know diddly squat. As far as cleaning what female doesn't know how(No offense). I will only clean now if I absolutely have to because all I get to do is just ride in it. I WANT THE POWER too. I want to be more then a chick on the boat. But like G said I should buy my own. I don't want to drive all the time I just want to learn. For that purpose I don't see a purpose. My girlfriend owns one and she doesn't know anything. Hey, I'll give her a call! :

Quick Reply: We are Woman hear us roar! With big power!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.