northern michigan fun run july 24th >

northern michigan fun run july 24th

Notices

northern michigan fun run july 24th

Old 06-10-2004, 11:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb northern michigan fun run july 24th

July 24th will be the date this year for the fun run. The route has changed from the previous years and I am no longer in charge of it . We will be leaving from Charlevoix and coming back to Charlevoix this year. Heading south into Grand Traverse Bay and possible as far south as south manatou island. We are still planning on traveling as a group and are going to raft off for a byo lunch somewhere around the half way point. that night most of us will stay the night in round lake for the fireworks and the boat parade of lights, those who want to get out of the water will have there trailers there to do so. slips will be very hard to come by since it is venetian weekend in charlevoix, i would say impossible, unless you want to boat back to bay harbor or petoskey for a slip, easy ride i do it all the time at night, but if you have never done it??????? I know that once i get back to charlevoix i will be having a few pops so i will be staying put.

no entry fee, $20 a hand as many as you want, food?? don't think so since we will be on the boats but not sure, did i mention that i was not in charge. there were 5 boats from down state that made it last year, whitey, dyno, tmajer, baily, and insane little wellcraft guy. was there 12 boats last year??? its a fun group, i know of 4 new boats that are coming this year, and assume most of the regulars will be there.

i do get to do the party favors again, and yes i know the towels last year sucked. no they were not the same as the sample i got so as a result iam going back to company who did the first three years.

everything is going to be black
hats 20.00
long tees 17.50
short tees 14.50
crew sweatshirts 29.00
hooded sweatshirts 33.00
anything else anybody wants let me know. need check by July 1 to make sure stuff is here in time.

make check out to Personal Graphics
sent to scott eaton 5557 basswood ct. petoskey, MI 49770

I plan on having a party at my house on friday night, anyone is welcome to stay the night we have three extra bedrooms and one queen pull out bed along with plenty of floor space.

hope to see you, we do have fun up north

scott

oh, i need a creative slogan for party favors.
Old 06-10-2004, 11:55 AM
Registered

Default Re: northern michigan fun run july 24th

I forgot to mention this is the 5th year.
Old 06-10-2004, 12:11 PM
Registered

Sorry, Bayley and myself won't make this one because we are already committed to the Sunsation Rally out on Lake St Clair that weekend. I would like to get a group together for another weekend run up north some time.
Old 06-10-2004, 12:14 PM
Registered

Creative Slogan - "There's no floating turds up here!'.

With Yzbert's luck this year, everyone had better bring rain gear and don't bend over to pick anything up unless you want a special party favor.
Old 06-11-2004, 11:21 AM
Registered

Hi Scott, We are planning on coming up for the run. What day are you putting the boat in the water? Please email me if you have any more info I may be interested in. Thanks Dwight
Old 06-11-2004, 02:21 PM
Senior Member # 68
Charter Member

Scott,
Looks like this is an open date for us this year.Wanted to make last years,but it was the same date as the Venetian Fest. in St.Joe.......If my new truck comes in I'll be all set.......Is there some place secure to leave the truck and trailer if I anchor out overnight????

Just what kind of party favors you got in mind
Steve
Old 06-11-2004, 03:33 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Steve,
What ever happened with the new truck?

Mark
Old 06-11-2004, 03:45 PM
Senior Member # 68
Charter Member

Mark,
Because of the $$$$ difference I ended up going with a GMC.First GM truck i've ever had.Usually been a Ford man.

But it was supposed to be in 2 weeks ago.Now they're telling me this coming Monday

You been on the lake?????
Steve
Old 06-11-2004, 10:13 PM
Registered

steve, i live in northern michigan, leave your new truck with the keys in it and someone will probably wash it and return it filled with gas.

seriously, the ramp in charlevoix will be fine.

dwight, i think we will put in, in the morning.
Old 06-11-2004, 10:41 PM
Registered

Scott are you going to put in at the Charlevoix ramp or the Petosky ramp? I think we will try to make it to the party friday night. We will probably stay at the hotel on the bay by your road. If I do that do you know of a good place to put the baot for the night? The hotel parking was pretty limited if I remimber right. Thnks Dwight

Quick Reply: northern michigan fun run july 24th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.