Well, she's gone.  Is it OK to cry? >

Well, she's gone. Is it OK to cry?

Notices

Well, she's gone. Is it OK to cry?

Old 06-12-2004, 07:53 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts
Default Re: Well, she's gone. Is it OK to cry?

Buck,
I know how ya feel. I was looking forward to being there when my boat left, and taking a few pictures as you and others have done.

As luck would have it, the shipper picking up my sold boat was a few days late, which meant he came after I had left on the road trip to pick up my new boat. I was not so sad after all.
Old 06-12-2004, 09:36 PM
Wildfire

Congrats, I think. Hard to see them go, but the hunt for the right boat is always fun too. So how are you getting out on the water this summer?

I'd be happy to take you and yours out on mine... Not the Magnum, but something I picked up to use in the meantime. It should be in the water by the end of the month. It's got a FLYBRIDGE and OUTRIGGERS. Blasphemous, I know, but it is big and the price was right.

Old 06-13-2004, 02:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get the AT now and stop crying, oh did I say I drank too much tonight? I don't think so I did so buy an AT and get back on the water. We ran 70 miles on Sat, 4 people, full of fuel, and we still kept up with Boatme. I didn't touch a drop all day, put the boat on the trailer and drank ti;ll I fell down, then got a ride home, desg drivers rule, spec ones with BIG GUNS I,m going to head for the mountians, she is in the shower now. Then sober up and go again on sunday. Oh it is sunday, I better sleep now.
Old 06-13-2004, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I just talked to the new owner's. They took her out for the first time today. Sounds like everything went great. I don't think you could rip the grin off their faces right now. This makes me feel good about the sale. I like knowing she's got a good home that cares for her as much as we did. Not to mention we have new friends to go boating with.

Buck
Old 06-13-2004, 10:01 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Next!
Old 06-13-2004, 10:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry, to see it go if your up on grand sometime let me know you can go out with us.
Old 06-13-2004, 10:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GLH
Next!
I know you see the good in this GLH. All good things come in time.

carter31 thanks for the offer. Funny you should mention that. I just emailed Kevin @ Midwest about the Bullet they are redoing. Is yours still on the market? If so, how much?

Buck
Old 06-14-2004, 08:16 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Congrats Buck,

I'm happy for you, however I see all you guys selling your boats and I cant even get a call on mine, and Iv e done the price reduction thing a couple of times and still only 1 call in 4-5 months. Oh well maybe I'll just keep cause I know its an awsome ride. Again when you move up to that big I know you'll let us know about it.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:39 AM
Registered

Funny you should mention that Todd. Your boat has been on my list for a LONG time now. I'd be more than glad to call you on it. It would just be a waist of your time. I need to find one a little older than yours to be in my budget.

Buck
Old 06-14-2004, 09:42 AM
Registered

Buck, I didn't know you owned that boat. A couple of my buddies (Billy and Payne) came and looked at it right before Memorial Day weekend late one evening. They said it was nice and clean, it just wasn't quite what Billy was wanting. Anyway, congrats on the sell and good luck on your future purchase.

Quick Reply: Well, she's gone. Is it OK to cry?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.