Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Went out on Lake Michigan tonight with Rambunctious and MitchStellin... awsome night! >

Went out on Lake Michigan tonight with Rambunctious and MitchStellin... awsome night!

Notices

Went out on Lake Michigan tonight with Rambunctious and MitchStellin... awsome night!

Old 06-16-2004, 10:12 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have not seen Lake Michigan this dead flat calm in years. You can actually see the reflections of the boats in many of these pics. This is our work boat club, which we call the Sea100 Club. We usually get about 7-10 boats and 20-30 people on our once a month runs from Holland, MI to Saugatuck, MI. We get burgers and fries at Coral Gables and then return to Holland. We ALWAYS have a good time. Here's some pics of tonights jaunt.

1 is Rambunctious's wake at WFO and full trim
2 is our friend Todd in his 2001 PQ 280 Silencer (496HO)
3 is Todd again with the dunes in the background.

It was a little hazy on the way down tonight.
Attached Thumbnails Went out on Lake Michigan tonight with Rambunctious and MitchStellin... awsome night!-robs-wake-small-.jpg   Went out on Lake Michigan tonight with Rambunctious and MitchStellin... awsome night!-todd-going-good-shot1-small-.jpg   Went out on Lake Michigan tonight with Rambunctious and MitchStellin... awsome night!-todd-dunes1-small-.jpg  

Old 06-16-2004, 10:15 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Default Re: Went out on Lake Michigan tonight with Rambunctious and MitchStellin... awsome night!

More:

1 is Todd in the Saugatuck channel which is the Kalamazoo River.
2 is Mitch running along side at dusk... check out the reflection
3 is another shot of Mitch
Attached Thumbnails Went out on Lake Michigan tonight with Rambunctious and MitchStellin... awsome night!-todd-saug.-channel-small-.jpg   Went out on Lake Michigan tonight with Rambunctious and MitchStellin... awsome night!-mitch-dusk1-small-.jpg   Went out on Lake Michigan tonight with Rambunctious and MitchStellin... awsome night!-mitch-dusk2-small-.jpg  

Old 06-16-2004, 10:17 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Default Re: Went out on Lake Michigan tonight with Rambunctious and MitchStellin... awsome night!

We get all sorts of boats on these trips. This is a 206 Rinker that will run an honest 58 mph.
Attached Thumbnails Went out on Lake Michigan tonight with Rambunctious and MitchStellin... awsome night!-johnny1-small-.jpg   Went out on Lake Michigan tonight with Rambunctious and MitchStellin... awsome night!-johnny2-small-.jpg  
Old 06-17-2004, 07:45 AM
Registered

Nice pictures Mike. It was nice to get out since this weekend we will be at a NASCAR race, have to get some in before the weekend. Thanks for the pics.
Old 06-17-2004, 07:57 AM
Registered

Was beautiful out Wed up here
Old 06-17-2004, 08:00 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Yea, rub it in!
Old 06-17-2004, 10:24 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 914 Likes on 460 Posts

wow......the lake has been calm as of late....dont know why but ive been watching the lake cams here in Chicago and i'm in awe at how calm its been lately Looks like a good time Mike

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 06-17-2004, 11:25 AM
Registered

I think that what I like most about these pics is that they remind me that it doesn't take $250,000 to have fun boating.

My favorite boat of all time cost me 4800.00. 21 foot Wellcraft Nova. 50mph. 260merc/alpha. The Rinker pic reminded me of that boat.
Old 06-17-2004, 06:20 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Smallest boat we had yesterday was a Foor Winns 180 Horizon. Biggest was Mitch in his 32 AT. We do this one Wednesday a month, and if anyone is in the area when we go (I'll post the next couple for you in the next thread) you are MORE than welcome to run along. We get treated well at Coral Gables, and the burgers are awsome!
Old 06-17-2004, 06:30 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

The next run is July 14. Our 3rd Annual Charity Poker Run will be held on August 19 this year. More details on that as the time comes closer. The last run is Sept 18th. Hope some of you can make one or all of our runs!

'Foul

Quick Reply: Went out on Lake Michigan tonight with Rambunctious and MitchStellin... awsome night!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.