Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Was driving around the ramps and marina's yesterday.... interesting things to be seen (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/81529-driving-around-ramps-marinas-yesterday-interesting-things-seen.html)

Waterfoul 06-17-2004 06:37 PM

Was driving around the ramps and marina's yesterday.... interesting things to be seen

I was out driving around waiting for Rambunctious yesterday so I started checking out the ramps and marina's in the area.

Have any of you EVER seen this???? Simply awsome!!

Waterfoul 06-17-2004 06:39 PM

Re: Was driving around the ramps and marina's yesterday.... interesting things to be seen

3 Attachment(s)
Enclosed boat trailers! And some Classic Wood. Anne is a 1937 and Fleet Wood is a 1958. Both are Chris Crafts.

Waterfoul 06-17-2004 06:41 PM

Re: Was driving around the ramps and marina's yesterday.... interesting things to be seen

1 Attachment(s)
Found this 60 Magnum (I believe) too:

Waterfoul 06-17-2004 06:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Then there was this boat a couple down from the Magnum. Nort's next boat? :D Note that it is for sale.

Waterfoul 06-17-2004 06:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Took this as we headed out the Holland channel. This is called Big Red. Local landmark and one of the most photographed lighthouses in the USA. Note the flag is totally lifeless.

Philip 06-17-2004 06:54 PM

Foul, did you see how they loaded the boats in the enclosed trailers? Did they dunk the whole box?
Philip

Waterfoul 06-17-2004 07:00 PM

I got there just as they were getting out. Yes, they simply back it in like a regular trailer. Asked them if they have trouble with them floating, they said no.

NJgr8ful 06-17-2004 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
Took this as we headed out the Holland channel. This is called Big Red. Local landmark and one of the most photographed lighthouses in the USA. Note the flag is totally lifeless.

Love that shot 'Foul ... I've seen oil paintings and pics of this, but never knew (or checked out :D) where it was located. Nice! We have some nice ones in NJ ... I've always liked lighthouses ... or maybe it was the boating up to them.

Scott B 06-17-2004 07:32 PM

Re: Was driving around the ramps and marina's yesterday.... interesting things to be

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
Found this 60 Magnum (I believe) too:

deck looks weird.. Cary maybe?? :confused: :confused:

Downtown42 06-17-2004 08:00 PM

Tks Water Man.