Notices

Peeler Clubs in DC

Old 06-21-2004, 09:02 PM
OffshoreOnly Antagonizer
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Peeler Clubs in DC

Originally Posted by Shah Mat
I wonder what Strip Poker 388 refers to them as?
"Home away from home?"

-Mr. Sorkin, 10th Grade Geometry teacher
Old 06-21-2004, 09:08 PM
Registered

Skip Joanna's and go to Camelot. No lap dances in DC and Nexxus might be a black club but not sure what your taste in women is....
Craig,
If you're ever headed down to Camelot give me a jingle. It'd be good to have an OSO peeler party there!!!
Ken
202-251-9016
Old 06-21-2004, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey kevin, where do you and all your pickle smooching buddies hang out. my guess would be the harvard club. put on your harvard ties, light your pipes, and talk about the market.... sounds like a gas......pass the scotch.......
Old 06-21-2004, 09:21 PM
Banned

Damn, I was just thinking a little bit ago that I hadn't heard anything out of Stecz or Phknlwyr. One post about strip clubs, and they both rear their ugly heads!
Old 06-21-2004, 09:21 PM
Registered

I went to one in Baltimore last year that was THE CHIT....I wish I could remember the name...Maybe the locals can help. It was by the interstate under an overpass. The place was in the hood but the girls were SMOKIN'. They had poles on the bar and when the finished with their stage routine they would hit the bar and dance right in front of you
Old 06-21-2004, 09:28 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
hey kevin, where do you and all your pickle smooching buddies hang out. my guess would be the harvard club. put on your harvard ties, light your pipes, and talk about the market.... sounds like a gas......pass the scotch.......
LMAO!!!
Old 06-21-2004, 09:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by clearcut3
I went to one in Baltimore last year that was THE CHIT....I wish I could remember the name...Maybe the locals can help. It was by the interstate under an overpass. The place was in the hood but the girls were SMOKIN'. They had poles on the bar and when the finished with their stage routine they would hit the bar and dance right in front of you
Don't have any idea where that one is......but it sure sounds like you are talking about a rock & roll club that I used to hang out in back in the mid-eighties in Baltimore, under the highway named....HAMMERJACKS!!!!

Old 06-21-2004, 09:43 PM
Registered

hey kev, dont forget your smoking jacket. i would not want you to stink, when you get back home to my ex wife and kids. by the way, send me up some more money. fuel is a killer this season..... hows the minivan, oh and have my laundry done by fri, and use fabric softener. i hate it when my work shirts are itchy on my baby soft skin. thanks buddy.....

hey cuda, who asked you. if you cared you would reach out to your buddy, Mr. Wonderful. yes, i do miss our late night chats, i even miss kev, that sexy *****....
Old 06-21-2004, 09:54 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Not that I would know about this, never having been there after an O's game or anything. But you are talking about Nightshift. It is in a pretty scary area near the plants but those factory guys work lots of shifts and have lots of free time and cash so yes, the place has some very high quality, very bare entertainment. If you see a real tall, classy looking blonde with small naturals there go ahead and work those fantasies-she is a third grade teacher from PA

Originally Posted by clearcut3
Old 06-23-2004, 08:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by insptech
Not that I would know about this, never having been there after an O's game or anything. But you are talking about Nightshift. It is in a pretty scary area near the plants but those factory guys work lots of shifts and have lots of free time and cash so yes, the place has some very high quality, very bare entertainment. If you see a real tall, classy looking blonde with small naturals there go ahead and work those fantasies-she is a third grade teacher from PA
You are the man Nightshift was the name of it . I swear the night I was in there the oldest girl MIGHT have been 19 it was definitely good!!

Quick Reply: Peeler Clubs in DC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.