Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Got the police called on me last night for my loud stinky boat... >

Got the police called on me last night for my loud stinky boat...

Notices

Got the police called on me last night for my loud stinky boat...

Old 06-23-2004, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got the police called on me last night for my loud stinky boat...

doing my first 10 hour oil change yesterday, let her warm up for about 10 minutes on the hose,, pulled the drain hose out and let her drain for about an hour, went back outside about 6:30 filled her with oil put on the new filter and started it up,, up to temp. shut her down and the WITCH next door asks me shut of that motor, my daughter is trying to sleep, I say I will shut it off when I'm done,, she says,, WHAT ??, I said you heard me, I'll shut it off when I'm good and ready,, she says she's gonna call the cops, I say, go ahead and I will tell them the same thing,, so I start it up and run it for another 10 minutes. cops pull up a short time later, go in her house for a good 20 minutes, then come over to my house.. I ask what the ordinance is for noise, he says 11:00 pm and that he's just doing his job by checking with me,, says she was complaining the boat was in the driveway, and he asked when it would be leaving,, I said not trying to be obnoxious, BUT WHAT LAW AM I BREAKING, he said none, so I said why are you even questioning me about the boat,, and how long it will be home if I am not doing anything wrong ??.. He said he was just inquiring and there wasn't a problem, I said good, go back and tell her that.. he said he already did..

I hate PITA neighbors,, no matter what I try to do she has a fit,, I try to keep the hedges nice and trimmed she complains, I trimmed a tree that was hanging over our driveways ready to fall on one of our cars and she complains, had our septic replaced last week and she trows a fit at the septic guy about blocking the road with his equipment.. Guess she is really going to have a fit when the board of health tells her she has to rip up her driveway and septic because it's leaking over onto our property..
Old 06-23-2004, 08:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: Got the police called on me last night for my loud stinky boat...

Phuck her!
At 6:30, You're not doing anything wrong.
I hate people like that.
Old 06-23-2004, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

just put up a big sign on your property that face her house with BITE ME in big red letters
Old 06-23-2004, 08:25 AM
Registered

Chris I want you to go outside at 10:45 p.m. tonight and start your boat and let it idle for 10 min. and shut it off at 10:55 p.m. Continue doing this until she either shuts up or moves!!!!
Old 06-23-2004, 08:25 AM
Banned

Some people are just miserable and they want everyone else to be the same way. I had one like that next door to where I just moved away from. Bet she's going to miss me. Funny thing is, I think my old house was bought by an investor that has bought several houses in the neighborhood and moved in HUD tenants. That witch will be begging me to move back!
Old 06-23-2004, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

do like that cheech and chong movie where he runs a pipe to his neighbors roses and just sets there and revs the engine. i used to live next door to someone like that. when we first moved in she was nice, and said the guy that lived there before was mean. i asked her why, and she told me he poured gas all over her rose bushes. after a couple of months i understood why.
Old 06-23-2004, 08:34 AM
Registered

This BEYOTCH has been a PITA since day ONE.. I have tried to be a nice neighbor, by taking care of the hedges and cleaning the leaves between the property but she does nothing but complain.. I like my hedges TALL,, i'm like look, I don't wanna see your face either but their 20feet tall leaning over and the side of my house is getting moldy.

we live in a lake community,, most of the house are on TINY lots and the houses are on top of each other, we had some septic work done and the guy absolutely had to park on the side of the road,, she flips out on him,, instead of asking nicely she has to throw a SH!T FIT,, what an ASS..

The cop also says,, well she complained your dog barks at her,,, my dog loves EVERYONE in the neighborhood except them,,, wonder why ? might be because I go out to shovel the snow one day and see her husband over there packing ICE BALLS,, I look at him and say,, hope you don't plan on throwing those at my dog,,, he stands there with this dumb look on his face,, and say Uhhh,,, no,,, i'm like good,, because if you did, I'd have to kick your ASS.. So about the only thing I'm worried about here is if she gets the dog in trouble with animal control..
Old 06-23-2004, 08:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by magnum27
Chris I want you to go outside at 10:45 p.m. tonight and start your boat and let it idle for 10 min. and shut it off at 10:55 p.m. Continue doing this until she either shuts up or moves!!!!
Sounds like a plan, to me
Old 06-23-2004, 08:37 AM
Registered

looks like i'm going to have to start lawn mowing, weed wacking, chain sawing, gas powered hedge trimming, and whatever else I can think of doing after about 8 pm at night from now on... hell,, I've got until 10:59.59..

Last edited by Chris288; 06-23-2004 at 08:56 AM.
Old 06-23-2004, 08:48 AM
Registered

come to think of it,, my 2001 YZ 250 motocross bike is kinda dirty ( think really loud and smokey ) ,,, I think it needs some pressure washing and a good run around the property tonight...

Quick Reply: Got the police called on me last night for my loud stinky boat...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.