Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who is able to fabricate interior for a custom boat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/81919-who-able-fabricate-interior-custom-boat.html)

magnum27 06-23-2004 01:33 PM

Who is able to fabricate interior for a custom boat

I am building my boat and it is about ready to start interior fabrication. I want three high back racing bucket seats for the front. I will also need other interior pieces made also. Who is good at this type of project. I first looked at PPI but there bucket seats would not fit so I need to find someone else. Any suggestions?

Chase910 06-23-2004 01:43 PM

Re: Who is able to fabricate interior for a custom boat

Well, if you were in Atlanta..ProStitch.

magnum27 06-23-2004 02:01 PM

Actually Chase I am in Chattanooga TN which is not far from Atlanta and would work out really well. Do you have their number or web address?

outer42 06-23-2004 02:06 PM

Al's custon interior,he works on the ol's,and excellent in new ideas.only problem is his in new jersey 609 267-4255 Jeff al was his father.

magnum27 06-23-2004 02:08 PM

Thanks Outer42, I will add them to the list.

Chase910 06-23-2004 03:35 PM

Rick, owner of ProStitch, 770-598-9056.
A perfectionist, not the fastest or the cheapest..but the best here and probably all of the Southeast.

magnum27 06-23-2004 03:43 PM

Thanks Chase910, I will check him out. He is not far at all. I thought I was going to have to go to Florida to get it done.

open87 06-23-2004 04:37 PM

hey magnum , i'm going to use premire performance interiors on my cig resto , there in sarasota. top notch work!!

whoops, see you already contacted them , they couldn't do something for you???

cuda 06-23-2004 05:02 PM

[QUOTE=open72]hey magnum , i'm going to use premire performance interiors on my cig resto , there in sarasota. top notch work!!
QUOTE]

Open, have you talked to them lately? Last time I was there to pick up some seats, he told me they were so busy doing interiors for manufactorers that they weren't doing any private work at that time. I agree, they do fantastic work. If they are caught up, I have some more work I'd like them to do.

open87 06-23-2004 07:53 PM

yo cuda , i'm looking at next spring , i figure i'll be spending 10-15 g's for what i want :eek: usually that kinda $$ you can get things to work out. if it doesn't then i will bring the boat to phil or tres. after reading the stories with people trying to get cigarette for sunpads and waiting and waiting , i'm not going to put myself through that aggravation. i won't mind doing the driving but i figure i can rent a truck to tow your way and fly back and vice versa. that's the plan anyway. how's the new home???