Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Leukemia Poker Run Check Inn... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/82034-leukemia-poker-run-check-inn.html)

VelocityMike 06-24-2004 10:14 PM

Leukemia Poker Run Check Inn...

Just wondering who from OSO is planning on joining us on the Leukemia Poker Run. Hope to see some of you all there...here is the link for more info.....

Leukemia Poker Run

R Addiction 06-24-2004 10:23 PM

Re: Leukemia Poker Run Check Inn...

Mike ...Ted and I were just talking about you.....he said you were warming them all up?!! What the hell are you southern maryland people doin'? :eek:

trader1 06-25-2004 10:25 AM

I will be there

Sydwayz 06-25-2004 10:28 AM

Craig223 and Nancy are going to be there. I am staying local this weekend.

BobbyB 06-25-2004 10:47 AM

Mike,
I was going to be out there boating this weekend but i blew a waterpump last night so i doubt i will be boating. :( :(

Love Machine 06-25-2004 10:50 AM

I'm there!

OldSchool 06-25-2004 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Craig223 and Nancy are going to be there. I am staying local this weekend.

What he said.

VelocityMike 06-25-2004 01:21 PM

R Addiction dont worry about me I will be just fine. :D

Bobby call Mark and you two can fix that in a hour.

Craig look forward to seeing the boat!!!!

BobbyB 06-25-2004 01:28 PM

Mike,
i could have that done quick but i have no time or tomorrow morning for it. Hey i will be in annapolis tonight for dinner a 830 at the melting pot. Give me a shout later.

OldSchool 06-25-2004 04:35 PM

I am officially ready...oil changes, drive fluid changes, wash, bottom scum line removal, wax, and for the good news, full fuel tanks ....$2.06 for 93 octane (the price is dropping, but it still took $310 to fill it) :) :(

See you all in the AM, the weather looks excellent!!!! :D :drink: :drink:

Keith 06-25-2004 11:15 PM

Getting up at 6AM, arrive at the marina by 7AM, prepping and primping boat by 7:55AM, boat leaves the dock with or without crew at 8AM sharp. . . . .

Ya-ya!! http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/i...ons/banana.gif

OldSchool 06-27-2004 06:54 PM

Great Run!! Nancy and I had a blast!! :) :D :drink:

Keith 06-27-2004 08:25 PM

Ditto here Craig, it was good to see you and Nancy. Glad you made it home safe & sound buddy. Catch up with you again soon. The Central Poker Run is on the 17th. :D

Love Machine 06-28-2004 09:42 AM

Great meeting you and Nancy. Pretty Cig. I'll look you up the next time I'm on the Potomac.

Hi-Tech Marine 06-28-2004 11:14 AM

Appreciate this run.... a freinds 18 month daugther was just diagnosed with leukemia.

So on her behalf...... Thanks!!!!!!

Ted G 06-28-2004 07:08 PM

It was a great run and good to see everyone (rafted on the end of the dock :rolleyes: ) .

Craig-the boat looks great, hope you get that starter straightened out quick and easy.

It looks like we raised almost $67,000 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society-great job everyone! :D

OldSchool 06-28-2004 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by insptech
It was a great run and good to see everyone (rafted on the end of the dock :rolleyes: ) .

Craig-the boat looks great, hope you get that starter straightened out quick and easy.

It looks like we raised almost $67,000 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society-great job everyone! :D

I still can't explain this one!!! I've started the stinking thing 15 times since Sunday afternoon and it works every time :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's amazing that we can have so much fun and raise that much money for a good charity. 67K gives us a number to better next year!!! :D :D

Spicy 06-29-2004 11:58 AM

I had a great time as well, it was one hell of a weekend....Craig it was great to see you and Nancy, Keith,Ted,Mike and Bill, I had a blast!!!!
For everyone else on OSO, Keith our in house computer geek just put up an amazing video on our website, check it out!!!! www.cbpba.com

trader1 06-29-2004 01:36 PM

It was a good time! Spicy it was nice meeting you and you can raft off of me ant time! I will say that when you donate money you should not recieve any special treatment! The Drama I could have done without. I will probably be blasted for this comment but it was discussed by many and should be brought out.

trader1 06-29-2004 01:38 PM

I do also want to remind those who read this to keep Mickey in their prayers, after all it was for him and we need to remember that.

VelocityMike 06-29-2004 03:50 PM

A great time this weekend...next time I hang out with Craig and his wife I hope I dont find any bolts in the bildge. :D

A great event for an even better cause. Cant wait to see everyone again.

OldSchool 06-29-2004 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by trader1
It was a good time! Spicy it was nice meeting you and you can raft off of me ant time! I will say that when you donate money you should not recieve any special treatment! The Drama I could have done without. I will probably be blasted for this comment but it was discussed by many and should be brought out.

I wasn't real thrilled about paying the same amount to raft off as the people who got their own slip either. Hopefully the fender "scratches" will compound out. The docking arrangements must not have been influenced by paying early, I paid at the beginning of June. :rolleyes: :)

It's all good.

Spicy 06-30-2004 07:43 AM

[QUOTE=trader1]It was a good time! Spicy it was nice meeting you and you can raft off of me ant time!

Right back at ya !!!!!!!!!!! We will have to get together for the next Poker Run, there is a pack of us running to Jellyfish Joels on Saturday, we will be running threw the narrows after noon to 1PM ish, we are staying in St. Michaels Friday night then heading north threw the narrows. Come on!!!!!

trader1 06-30-2004 07:54 AM

That sounds like a plan. I will be coming back from the beach Sat.

trader1 06-30-2004 07:54 AM

That sounds like a plan. I will be coming back from the beach Sat.

R Addiction 06-30-2004 09:32 AM

Right back at ya !!!!!!!!!!! We will have to get together for the next Poker Run, there is a pack of us running to Jellyfish Joels on Saturday, we will be running threw the narrows after noon to 1PM ish, we are staying in St. Michaels Friday night then heading north threw the narrows. Come on!!!!![/QUOTE]

We may be heading down to Jellyfish on sat. also. Spicy, I take it you have a Concept? Look forward top meeting some of our lower bay OSO'ers. :D

Spicy 06-30-2004 10:50 AM

R Addiction.... Yes I have a blue 2001 33' Concept(check out the OSO classifieds) we are heading up with several other boats, and will be heading back to Annapolis later that evening. See you there.

OldSchool 06-30-2004 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Spicy
R Addiction.... Yes I have a blue 2001 33' Concept(check out the OSO classifieds) we are heading up with several other boats, and will be heading back to Annapolis later that evening. See you there.

Depending on the weather, Nancy and I may trailer up to Sandy Point early Sat. morning and run on the Bay for the day. Jellyfish Joels would be included in those plans!! :cool: :D :drink: