Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Does Birth Month Have Anything to do with the love of boating? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/82264-does-birth-month-have-anything-do-love-boating.html)

JUSTONCE 06-30-2004 08:34 AM

Re: Does Birth Month Have Anything to do with the love of boating?

I'm 6/24/80

hugetime1 06-30-2004 12:00 PM

nope apperently not

SpeedGirl 06-30-2004 12:16 PM

Come on Summer Babies!!!!!

August for me ;)

fastedy 07-01-2004 06:25 AM

July 21, 1964 comming up on the big 4 0.

Eddie

WARPARTY36 07-01-2004 04:18 PM

I guess our parents had nothing better to do in the winter months than make us :D It looks like a pretty close race between the seasons.

I'm off to the lake for the weekend. I will be the fender b*tch on a 50 Nor-tech Cat! TTFN

Formula Outlaw 07-08-2004 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by Wasabe
I'm a winter chick. 2/24/79

You just turned 25? Now I almost feel guilty about my wicked wicked errr thoughts about you. LOL

I'm a Jan. 31 birthday boy. I've loved boating since my dad took me out in a 12 ft. "jonboat" with a ten horse Johnson TS (tiller steering). Makes me an Aquarius, I have a few of those tendencies I guess, but a lot of different ones also. I'm a little more "tempermental" than an Aquarius is supposed to be.

I don't think a typcial Aquarian would pick up 54 PIMs in a single ECHL hockey game. And it was only the second period when I got tossed out. What can I say, it was just "one of those games".

I absolutely love offshore boating, even when mine has now bonded to the trailer.

Lofty 07-08-2004 01:01 PM

Ahhh so Wasabe's only 25..... That explains the junk food!

9.26.....64 yep 4-0 coming up fast.

I just grew up around boats and have little to no common sense or fiscal responsibility. That's why I'm into boating.

Now back to Wasabe....

Ange 07-09-2004 09:05 AM

It must just be your sign. I'm a Jan. 20 Aquarian which explains my love for all things water. All things but blow boats, that is....

stecz20 07-11-2004 01:29 PM

ange where have you been???????????

Ange 07-12-2004 01:37 PM

Dave, I'll have to PM you, too much BS in this world, let me tell you! How's it going with you?