Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Is Cigarette In Trouble????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/82353-cigarette-trouble.html)

DEVIL MAN 06-30-2004 01:17 PM

Re: Is Cigarette In Trouble?????

Anyone that wants a mint condition used Top Gun should contact me...a 99 with big power that is brand new with dry sump six's....it is a show stopper and at a very competitve price...it won't put you in the poor house like a new TG will.

DMan

BLee 06-30-2004 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by DEVIL MAN
Anyone that wants a mint condition used Top Gun should contact me...a 99 with big power that is brand new with dry sump six's....it is a show stopper and at a very competitve price...it won't put you in the poor house like a new TG will.

DMan

Sounds like you really need to sell the rig. Did you take out a classified?

BROWNIE 07-01-2004 08:00 AM

Said it before, I'll say it again.... Ferrari, Rolex, Harley, Cigarette, etc. There's only one #1 among all the material possessions. Build anything you want in any of these fields, and you will NEVER command the price, esteem, market, reputation and pride that goes with THE REAL THING!

knotpropr 07-01-2004 08:22 AM

Build anything you want in any of these fields, and you will NEVER command the price, esteem, market, reputation and pride that goes with THE REAL THING!

QUESTION: Isn't Outerlimits and Skater commanding more dollars than Cigarette?

Havasu Cig 07-01-2004 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by knotpropr
Build anything you want in any of these fields, and you will NEVER command the price, esteem, market, reputation and pride that goes with THE REAL THING!

Compare apples to apples...How many Skaters and OL's have you seen with anything less than outrages power, not many. What was the price on the 46 Maximus with 1075's? That is probably more comparable to the price range of OL and Skater. Can't compare a TG with 525's to a OL with Sterlings.

Havasu Cig 07-01-2004 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by BROWNIE
Said it before, I'll say it again.... Ferrari, Rolex, Harley, Cigarette, etc. There's only one #1 among all the material possessions. Build anything you want in any of these fields, and you will NEVER command the price, esteem, market, reputation and pride that goes with THE REAL THING!

Damn, I have three out of four on the list. The fourth might take a little while to get though. :D :cool:

Vern 07-01-2004 11:07 AM

Yup, and it's gotta suck to pull up to the docks in your 1,000,000 Outerlimits and have somebody ask "is that one of them cigarette boats?"

OldSchool 07-01-2004 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Vern
Yup, and it's gotta suck to pull up to the docks in your 1,000,000 Outerlimits and have somebody ask "is that one of them cigarette boats?"

:D :D :D

Or not be able to pull up to a dock because your big blower engines won't idle!!! We saw that last weekend. :eek: :eek:

BLee 07-01-2004 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by knotpropr

Oh you can spend as much on a Cigarette too. Order a 46 with 1300's like the OL's and the prices will follow suit.

knotpropr 07-01-2004 12:47 PM

Not trying to argue or anything, just commenting on this exact statement:
OUTERLIMITS BUILT THERE'S AND ARE COMMANDING THE PRICE, PRIDE AND ESTEEM.