Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/82357-lake-champlain-milk-run-saturday-july-31st.html)

mopower 06-30-2004 09:21 AM

Re: Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

Ok , so plans where made to be broken :mad: . Not coming from Winnipesaukee as planned. Won't be there till the middle of August , so this trip will be a fri , sat , sun.
Now I'm trying to decide where to launch and spend the nights. Since I'll be coming from the south and not the east , either side of the lake is an option.
Mallets Bay was my original plan of attack.
Any other better ideas?

cowisl 06-30-2004 09:31 AM

we are a possibility too.

BandF 06-30-2004 10:46 AM

GL,

We have some friends coming to join us from Alex Bay. 42 Velocity named "Stepp Aside", 2 people as of now.

I am sure we will see you during the weekend. We are closed the week of the 5th and will be spending most of it on the lake.

See you out there,

B & F

waterheater 06-30-2004 01:07 PM

B & F, you guys overnighting the 3rd I presume?

BandF 06-30-2004 02:46 PM

Waterheater, we are heading out on Friday afternoon, meeting up with roadrunner down south somewhere, it's our turn to travel and now that we have trim tabs we are looking forward to it. We will be heading to Burlington early on Saturday evening for a cook out on the boat while we wait for the fireworks, please join us if you can. We haven't decided whether to head back to the marina or anchor out for the night again. We will keep you posted.

Airpacker 06-30-2004 03:06 PM

Rich, Mark is trailering down one of the Tuffs? Which one, the 225 ho powered one or the 300x?
I was looking the the 225 one 2 weeks ago,very nicely built and rigged piece. Flys nicely too.

waterheater 06-30-2004 03:36 PM

B&F, Roadrunner knows we will be doing our best to get there asap. We are flying in the 3rd and arriving 6:30, and have the boat at a marina i do not want to mention. Someone boarded the boat and looked around in it thinking it was for sale i had heard. So i'm kinda pissed about that. I called GL and asked if he could check since we're gone and he said he would thankfully and would call if there were any problems. Havent heard so i guess we're ok. Anyway, we hope to hook up with you guys around 8. See you soon.

T2x 06-30-2004 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Rich, Mark is trailering down one of the Tuffs? Which one, the 225 ho powered one or the 300x?
I was looking the the 225 one 2 weeks ago,very nicely built and rigged piece. Flys nicely too.

I really don't know which..... The challenge has been laid out there for two Linder Derivatives to square up and see who actually has the goods....and

The suggestion is that both have equal power....... a true comparison.

Given the amount of notice....and the convenient location.....I can't imagine a reason why one or the other would avoid the showdown. Intimidator is already making plans to attend. TUFF can come with you.

T2x

mopower 06-30-2004 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by mopower
Ok , so plans where made to be broken :mad: . Not coming from Winnipesaukee as planned. Won't be there till the middle of August , so this trip will be a fri , sat , sun.
Now I'm trying to decide where to launch and spend the nights. Since I'll be coming from the south and not the east , either side of the lake is an option.
Mallets Bay was my original plan of attack.
Any other better ideas?

:D :D I guess I should be happy...I usually have plenty of people telling me where to go :rolleyes:

Shane 06-30-2004 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
Do you mean you had fun or a blast to the bottom of your Skater?

:D

Now THAt hurts! :eek: :D ROTFLMAO! :D I guess a little of BOTH! :eek: :D That BIG of a hole at that speed can give you quite the enima! :eureka: :eek: