Notices

Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

Old 08-09-2004, 01:44 PM
32' SUNSATION
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

Originally Posted by Chris288
Anyone comming to the run have a labbed 28 RH bravo 1 I could try ??.. Thanks Chris..
Wish you would of mentioned this when we seen each other Chris. I had just that prop as a spare.
Old 08-09-2004, 01:47 PM
Registered

Thanks Claude,,, I was actually on my way back to give you a hand when I heard what happend,, My buddy in the Sonic said you already had help.. are you all fixed up ??...
Old 08-09-2004, 02:02 PM
32' SUNSATION
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by derekdeben
you know when the big boats stuff it its pretty bad there was a 28 sunsation running with us pretty impressive (balls) there was a 23 ultra that ran for alittle while he wasrunning between them (smart) the rest of us where running over them or Thur them (brain dead) all in all it was a great time i never caught so much air in my life i think we are certified for or pilot license.
The Sunsation Might of been Me. We left the turtle around 4:00 was running low 80's when I missed a re entry and broke foward gear. (Bravo's don't like 800HP) But thanks to Glh's friend in S Burlington. I Pulled the boat out of Platsburg Monday morning. Droped it off, and was back on the water by Tuesday night. I managed to log a total of 755 Miles in the 2 weeks I was on the lake. I think I would of met my goal off 1000 if it wasn't for the break.
Old 08-09-2004, 02:12 PM
32' SUNSATION
Platinum Member

It was a pleasure meeting a lot of people and putting a face with the screen names. Had a great time!!!! Didn't make it to Mallets of course, But the 30+ miles in the rough stuff to the Turtle Saturday Morning Definitely made up for it..
Old 08-09-2004, 03:19 PM
Registered

Hey,, That SUNSATION was ME !!! Don't be taking credit for MY stupidity... Actually we did the 4:30 run with GL and the rest of the " BIG BOYS ". We were the smallest boat except for somebody in a cat and running at WFO the whole time,, running 69-72 mph for an hour and a half.. FUN FUN FUN.... can't wait for next year..
Old 08-09-2004, 04:56 PM
32' SUNSATION
Platinum Member

Hey,, That SUNSATION was ME !!! Don't be taking credit for MY stupidity... Actually we did the 4:30 run with GL and the rest of the " BIG BOYS ". We were the smallest boat except for somebody in a cat and running at WFO the whole time,, running 69-72 mph for an hour and a half.. FUN FUN FUN.... can't wait for next year..
If that was you Chris, there's nothing stupid about that run. The water was just perfect after 4:00. We were running at the same time. I seen you on my right along with GLH when we all took off. That 288 loves 2 foot chop. Now the waters before 4:00 that wasn't too much fun But not even 100 miles would of kept me away, let alone just a mere 30 miles. We ran into a couple people coming off the main lake into a cove. warning us that it was too rough out there to continue. But they all had wives with them and I know how persuasive the wife can be... But I had a full tank and 5 fat asses in my boat, the more weight the better the ride...LOL
Old 08-09-2004, 05:00 PM
32' SUNSATION
Platinum Member

We were the smallest boat except for somebody in a cat and running at WFO the whole time,,
You forgot Kevin in his 20' Chris Craft. He was the smallest. He made it too Mallets bay then Came back and towed me into the Turtle
Old 08-09-2004, 05:31 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

hey we made to Mallets bay I think I got the wife broke in now
Attached Thumbnails Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st-monica2.jpg  
Old 08-09-2004, 06:02 PM
Registered

Default Re: Friend`s of North of the Border

Originally Posted by 25 hors la loi
Count on us , we suppose to be there Saturday morning ,we put our boat at Iberville marina as soon we pass US custom ,we go to Thayer Beach ,we hope the weather are going on our side ,see you there , CIAO
-38 Special (twin 502 )
-33 Outlaw (twin 502 )
-25 Outlaw (496 HO )

" The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys. "
When we arrive at the far end (up north ) it`s a scary ride (big wave)
Nice to meet you GLH your are great guy , and thanks for setting up the run ,Hope the weather is better next year .

We looking foward for next year CIAO
Christian
Old 08-09-2004, 06:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by wwwTOPDJcom
hey we made to Mallets bay I think I got the wife broke in now
Top, remember there was a 22 Cobalt ski boat, that actually led alot of the way in front of me. Think he saw alot of the bottom of my boat hitting some of those 6's judging from the fist pumps he looked back and gave me. Kanook glad to hear you're back in business. Nice to meet you guys, hope to hook up again soon. Masi, great meeting you guys as well and thanks for the ride back.

Quick Reply: Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.