Notices

Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

Old 08-10-2004, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Did someone say "cat" ?
That would have been me Chris, the only cat to leave the turtle Saturday. And yeah, that run was fun. Got some serious hang time out in the main lake. Got her up over 80 and lost contact with earth for about 5 seconds. YEEEHAAAAAW Had to slow down to 60 something until we got behind Valcour Island, then it was go catch the big boys time

Air,,, yup,, you and I were left IN THE DUST out in the main lake on the leg back to the Peru launch. atleast I had some company... Didn't realize that was you,, all those pee breaks allowed me to stay with ya..

Evil, we had a great time on L.C. and L.G am looking forward to returning, hopefully for the fall L.G. run, hope to see a bunch of people for that one,, I missed it last year..
Old 08-10-2004, 11:53 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris288
all those pee breaks allowed me to stay with ya..

all those PEE breaks were on account of the fact that I had to get my friend Lisa tanked up a bit so she wouldn't crap her drawers on that run. Fastest boat she was ever on before that was hers and it runs a whoppin 42 mph She was feeling reeeeal good so the flight time didn't bother her much. Hell, stoppin for a pee in Burlington harbour didn't bother her at that point
Old 08-10-2004, 12:08 PM
Registered

all those PEE breaks were on account of the fact that I had to get my friend Lisa tanked up a bit so she wouldn't crap her drawers on that run. Fastest boat she was ever on before that was hers and it runs a whoppin 42 mph She was feeling reeeeal good so the flight time didn't bother her much. Hell, stoppin for a pee in Burlington harbour didn't bother her at that point

Old 08-10-2004, 02:26 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Air,

This is Chris with the 38 Top Gun, those pee breaks were hillarious. Everytime we turned around she was jumping in to relieve herself. At Thayers, Burlington, then again at the entry of the Turtle. You have to stop spooking her so much!
Old 08-10-2004, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Air,

This is Chris with the 38 Top Gun, those pee breaks were hillarious. Everytime we turned around she was jumping in to relieve herself. At Thayers, Burlington, then again at the entry of the Turtle. You have to stop spooking her so much!
More like have to stop feeding her American beer. That stuff only comes on a short term rental basis it seems
Old 08-12-2004, 05:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Not looking good for this weekend around here. Under a flood warning now and for tomorrow where i am. Bonnie remnants tomorrow, a POSSIBLE break on saturday, and Charley on sunday. Looking like another weekend going to chit.
Old 08-12-2004, 06:02 PM
32' SUNSATION
Platinum Member

I don't believe in fortune tellers and psychics. so I definitely don't believe in weather men And if there's any weather men that read this.. Get a life and a real job. If I was only 5% wrong at my job I wouldn't have one. How they get away with 50%+ errors and still keep there job is ?????
Old 08-13-2004, 06:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Kanookstr
I don't believe in fortune tellers and psychics. so I definitely don't believe in weather men And if there's any weather men that read this.. Get a life and a real job. If I was only 5% wrong at my job I wouldn't have one. How they get away with 50%+ errors and still keep there job is ?????
Sounds like a government job doesnt it?
Old 08-23-2004, 12:24 PM
32' SUNSATION
Platinum Member

If the weather looks good, I will be up with a couple friends this weekend, 8/28 till Sunday night. I will be launching in Mallets Bay.
Old 12-24-2004, 09:14 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

It's recall threads from the year time, we had a blast here last two year and looking forward for another one.

This year however it will be earlier in the year since the WE that would coincides is the Montreal Poker Run and I want to do that one, so get ready for;
The 3rd Annual Milk Run to be on June 11th, 2005
I imagine all will stay pretty much the same and I'm sure most boats will hope for an average of the 2003 run (6" waves) and the 2004 run (7'-8' waves)!!!! maybe maybe four of the dudes in my boat this year will run their own rig!!!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all.

G.L.

Quick Reply: Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.