Info Needed on boat called "My Little Friend" in NV,AZ or CA

Notices

Info Needed on boat called "My Little Friend" in NV,AZ or CA

Old 06-30-2004, 02:18 PM
Emerald Coast of Florida
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Info Needed on boat called "My Little Friend" in NV,AZ or CA

An incident happened at Lake Havasu this past weekend and a couple of Dad's are looking for info on a boat call My Little Friend. Here is the link of what happenedLink.

If the link fails here is the run down. These guys are a total Pieces of Sh*t! I'm not one of the parents, but if I was.....

Guys hitting girls at the sandbar!!!
I will make this as short and to the point as possible. This past weekend, on Saturday some low life, chicken ****, "tough guys" attacked my daughter, my son, their friends and boyfriends. Five guys were looking for trouble at the sandbar. My kids and friends had seen them starting trouble multiple times throughout the day. Three of my daughters girl friends were approached by these guys. They started grabbing them, put there hands on their breasts, etc. etc. I know, I've seen it too, these girls are not the party, bead flashing type.
Many people on this board know my daughter and their friends. Neither here nor there, women don't deserve that type of treatment under ANY circumstance.
It gets worse. PLeading, screaming, wouldn't stop these loosers. Finally one of their boyfriends sees this and comes to help. These guys beat him up, then punched her little brother (17) and knocked him out face down in the water and left him to drown. My daughter picks him up and scream at these *******s to leave him alone. One of them knocks her down and pushes her under water. He lets her up and just as she gets her breath, he pushes her under again. She has asthma now she can't breath. My son (17) picks her up and as he carries her back to their boat, the same guy starts to come at her again. My son yells at him to leave her alone, so this guy takes a swing, my son turns to protect his sister and gets hit in the back of the head. One on the other *******s punches one of the other girls in the face and knocks her out!!! Cut her under the eye and bloody nose, maybe broken.
I am shaking and sweating just thinking about what I am writing.
My daughter was screaming for people to help but no one would get invloved. Her boyfriend and the other girls boyfriends finally saw this and broke the thing up.
My daughter was pleading for help, and except for two guys no one would come to their help!!!
I guess they were afraid, I don't know, one guy was described as looking like the "Hulk".
Unfortunately no one got the numbers on the boat. My daughter says she is almost positive it was a Caliber 1 around 25'. Maybe a Commander, but pretty sure it was a Caliber 1. She remembers seeing the name started with a 'C". On the back there is a name"My little friend".
There was five of them and someone heard one of them say they were staying in Laughlin. Keep your eyes out for these guys.
I have spent my life vacationing in Havasu from 1964 to now. It's a shame it now draws the scum of the earth.
By the way, the police are looking for you *******s.

Last edited by Chris In Vegas; 06-30-2004 at 02:48 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-30-2004, 03:53 PM
rookie_j

Default Re: Info Needed on boat called "My Little Friend" in NV,AZ or CA

too bad stuff like that happens. hope the kids are all ok..

there in lies the reason i always carry a handgun in my boat..

Old 06-30-2004, 04:16 PM
Registered

Its a shame that people have to deal with trash like that when there out just having a good time.Hope everyone is ok and they catch these a**holes!
Attached Images  
Old 06-30-2004, 04:38 PM
btrig

I hope you find those SOBs .

Old 06-30-2004, 07:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

lets help find them s.o.beaches the gang up on the and kick the crap out of them. i have kids myself and i will be damed if some puke comes over and starts chit with us. file charges as soon as there caught and make them stick. and then take a group of you freinds find them one at a time and do them the same way.also try hotboat.net they hang out there alot.
Old 06-30-2004, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What don't you post over on the Arizona hotboat website. They are the regulars there and would know them if anyone would www.arizonahotboats.com
Old 06-30-2004, 09:23 PM
Emerald Coast of Florida
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Von Bongo
What don't you post over on the Arizona hotboat website. They are the regulars there and would know them if anyone would www.arizonahotboats.com
A ton of people have posted it on the boards out west. The AZHB link doesn't work. Did a search and looks like thier site is down.
Old 06-30-2004, 09:40 PM
Steve_H

isnt there any water patrol monitoring the sandbar?

Old 06-30-2004, 10:18 PM
Banned

I'm checking on something, I'll keep you informed. Let me know about the picture I sent.
Old 07-01-2004, 05:40 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Lets Find these chicken shzits!!!!we dont need people like these on the water or anywhere!!!If it was at the sandbar we hang at they wouldnt have left except in a police car!!(ambulance) Sorry to here and hope your family is ok,,
Bob

Quick Reply: Info Needed on boat called "My Little Friend" in NV,AZ or CA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.