Notices

Jersey Girls

Old 07-06-2004, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Jersey Girls

Sharkey,

You have a beautiful family! I am glad you got to spend a happy and healthy FOURTH with them. See you soon.

Shane
Old 07-06-2004, 10:58 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ChrisK
yeah kids are the best..... if they are not yours..

There like puppys there fun when there little .Whats fun is teaching them bad things and giving them back the there parents .

Have fun when there young,great photos.Be carefull around them props.

Rob

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 07-07-2004, 01:36 AM
SOX
Semper Fi
Platinum Member

forget the kids... look at that boat!!!

just kidding (kinda')

I love the time I get to spend on the boat with my kids.

You have a good looking family. Your daughters look like little angels.
Old 07-07-2004, 06:30 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sharkey, you are the MAN! Sharkey brings his family to all the Jersey Races and are a welcome site. Beautiful family Sharkey. Hey, that's what it's all about. FUN and GOOD TIMES
Old 07-07-2004, 06:35 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by jtmiller02
Man i gotta tell you, most young guys like myself the last thing on our minds is growing up. But I live in Myrtle Beach, its so much fun, always girls, always partying, and today i am sitting at a stoplight and i see a young dad and a little kid, on the par 3 golf course. Kid is all decked out got his visor on, his own bag and clubs and they both hit the ball, dad picks up both bags and gives a high-five and they're off down the course.

I have 0 patience in the world and get completely bored with sports like golf, but seeing this took me right back to the days when my dad and grandpa did this with me, and I can't help but be excited that one day I'm gonna get to have that much fun with a little one myself.

Normally the only thoughts on my mind are hangin out with the friends and partying, and if i'm thinkin bout women its usually about how rotten my X's all were or how hot a girl next to me is, but for some reason I couldn't help but smile when i saw that little guy hit the ball, and wish i could hurry up and get old so i could do that with a son.
Thats a sign of growing up, and getting wiser. Just shake your head back and forth 6 times, pretend that golfcourse thing was just a dream, now go back to reality. Jeff
Old 07-07-2004, 07:37 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sharkey, great pics. Just wait until she tells you she wants to drive the boat at 90 My 7 year old daughter thinks shes ready. She even tells mom that maybe she should stay at home because "we are going to run hard and fast mom". Now that will put a smile on your face.
Old 07-07-2004, 07:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like a good time Sharkey. I brought my kids to the Water's Edge on Monday for the first time. Shortly after we got there, a Top Gun & a Tiger were pulling out. Lindsey looks at me and tells me "You should get a boat like that one Daddy."
Old 07-07-2004, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Beautiful kids. Thanks for sharing.
Old 07-07-2004, 10:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Sharkey, great pics. Just wait until she tells you she wants to drive the boat at 90 My 7 year old daughter thinks shes ready. She even tells mom that maybe she should stay at home because "we are going to run hard and fast mom". Now that will put a smile on your face.
My son has been driving and throttling our Whaler Jet since he was 2 1/2. I'll need to post that pic. The past couple of years I have been letting him behind the wheel of the Velocity, I'm always on the sticks. I finally felt he, now 9, was ready for a WOT blast. Sunday was perfect in the ocean, 1' - 2' chop, just enough to bark the drives a little. We're cruising along at 60, like we normally do, him driving and I slowly pushed the throttles until the speedo was bouncing off of 85. We ran about 10 miles before I let up on it. I may never get to drive the boat again although he is already *****ing the boat is too slow and we need a cat.
Old 07-08-2004, 03:37 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Thanks everyone!

We had a blast running down to Tices Shoal off of Island Beach State Park.
The water was warm & clean.
Here are some pics:
Attached Thumbnails Jersey Girls-100_1253r.jpg   Jersey Girls-100_1254r.jpg   Jersey Girls-100_1255r.jpg  

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Quick Reply: Jersey Girls

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.