Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Jersey Girls (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/82665-jersey-girls.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 07-05-2004 09:46 PM

Jersey Girls

3 Attachment(s)
These 3 Jersey Girls topped off my 4th of July weekend with an afternoon cruise throughout the Jersey Shore area. Made 2 stops for a swim at the ever so well known "F-Cove". This place was packing them in all weekend.

open87 07-05-2004 09:50 PM

Re: Jersey Girls

kids are the best :woohoo:

SHARKEY-IMAGES 07-05-2004 09:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
April has taken her first strokes at swimming on her own today...

A proud Dad moment...... :drink:

nolimits 07-05-2004 10:21 PM

Great pics! Bet you had a great time... Stuff memories are made of...

SHARKEY-IMAGES 07-05-2004 10:32 PM

I asked April on the way to the ramp what she wanted to do today.

She says, "90 Daddy! I want to do 90. Mommy did it...and I want to be just like Mommy..."

I nearly fell out of my seat when I heard that....... :D :D :D

Now that is a memory I will not forget..... :drink:

nolimits 07-05-2004 10:45 PM

:D :D :D

SHARKEY-IMAGES 07-06-2004 06:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yesterday wasn't enough....

We are going out today to do it all over again..... :drink:

ChrisK 07-06-2004 05:23 PM

yeah kids are the best..... if they are not yours..

cuda 07-06-2004 05:29 PM

They will never forget the times you take them out on the boat. Good job Tim! :)

jtmiller02 07-06-2004 07:38 PM

Man i gotta tell you, most young guys like myself the last thing on our minds is growing up. But I live in Myrtle Beach, its so much fun, always girls, always partying, and today i am sitting at a stoplight and i see a young dad and a little kid, on the par 3 golf course. Kid is all decked out got his visor on, his own bag and clubs and they both hit the ball, dad picks up both bags and gives a high-five and they're off down the course.

I have 0 patience in the world and get completely bored with sports like golf, but seeing this took me right back to the days when my dad and grandpa did this with me, and I can't help but be excited that one day I'm gonna get to have that much fun with a little one myself.

Normally the only thoughts on my mind are hangin out with the friends and partying, and if i'm thinkin bout women its usually about how rotten my X's all were or how hot a girl next to me is, but for some reason I couldn't help but smile when i saw that little guy hit the ball, and wish i could hurry up and get old so i could do that with a son.