I want to thank Matt & Julie from Throttle-Up for my win in Sarasota >

I want to thank Matt & Julie from Throttle-Up for my win in Sarasota

Notices

I want to thank Matt & Julie from Throttle-Up for my win in Sarasota

Old 07-06-2004, 10:51 AM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I want to thank Matt & Julie from Throttle-Up for my win in Sarasota

Matt & Julie thank you for being their and making me the best prop my boat can handle, after so many prop testing and UPS boxes, you guys got me a winner. I couldnt win two races in a row without you guys support. See you both in Dania in two weeks .

Albert
Miami Boys Racing P4-12
Throttles
Attached Thumbnails I want to thank Matt & Julie from Throttle-Up for my win in Sarasota-mvc-028s.jpg  
Old 07-06-2004, 11:27 AM
merlin540

Default Re: I want to thank Matt & Julie from Throttle-Up for my win in Sarasota

sounds like you have her set up right good luck charlie

Old 07-06-2004, 12:01 PM
Gold Member

Default Re: I want to thank Matt & Julie from Throttle-Up for my win in Sarasota

Originally Posted by merlin540
sounds like you have her set up right good luck charlie
Charlie, you hold a big part on the boat too, the XR is holding its own not one particle found in the last two races.

Albert
Old 07-06-2004, 12:23 PM
merlin540

thats good to know because i want you to torture test that drive because i know what they can take. i run that same setup on my cat with 900plus h.p and it takes it. its all in the setup see ya charlie

Old 07-06-2004, 01:19 PM
Doller Offshore

Congratulations Albert! I agree, Throttle up is the best!

Old 07-06-2004, 01:45 PM
Registered

congrats.
Old 07-06-2004, 02:14 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

congrats Albert, the boat looked real good at the races
Old 07-06-2004, 02:23 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Congratulations Again Albert From All The Guys Here In The Shop Tommy Says You Block Is Done
Old 07-06-2004, 03:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats to Albert and Crew of The Miami Boyz...with love from The Jersey Boyz! Albert, it was great meeting your Family and spending time with you and your right, Matt and Julie are some piece of work. See ya soon, Augie, Kevin, Jamie,Smitty, Sticks and Mamma.
Old 07-06-2004, 03:02 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by MESA BALANCING
Congratulations Again Albert From All The Guys Here In The Shop Tommy Says You Block Is Done
Good, now I have a second spair motor for the year you guys are the best at Mesa Balancing.

Albert

Quick Reply: I want to thank Matt & Julie from Throttle-Up for my win in Sarasota

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.