Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What's your opinion about Extreme Boats Mag? >

What's your opinion about Extreme Boats Mag?

Notices

What's your opinion about Extreme Boats Mag?

Old 07-07-2004, 08:54 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What's your opinion about Extreme Boats Mag?

Old one, If I send ya $5 do I get a t-shirt in return???

Walden?? Not sure. Barnes and Noble or .......... you could subscribe........
Old 07-07-2004, 09:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Will they send me a renewal notice when my subscription is about to expire, I can't tell from the number on my address label how many more issues I have before I won't be getting it any longer?

Thanks,
Caleb
Old 07-08-2004, 04:55 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Ron,,
1st,, I want to say"Thanks" to you and Casey, for the Case of Mags you sent me for our Poker/Fun Run!! From the Feed-Back I rec., I'm sure you have at least 50 new Subscribers from our Run,, Alone! It seems funny that with all the Modern Technology we have, "Word of Mouth" is still the best Acct. Executive, a business can have!!!
2nd,, Your Photo Quality is second to none!!!!! Keep it up!!!

3rd.,,, My only complaint is, "MAKE IT BIGGER"!!!!

Thanks again!! Mitch and Tracey
Old 07-08-2004, 05:30 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

To bad you cant get it in Europe (are you still working on that ) I really liked the one issue I got even though you donīt send to Europe. Maby you can ask Powerboat Mag., Pokerruns America or Family and Performance Boating how the do it so I can get it aswell ?????

Cigaretteman
Old 07-08-2004, 06:11 AM
Registered

Like the mag so far. Just don't stick to one coast like Hot Boat has! Try to get out all over. Even come on up here and we'll show ya some extreme boats!
Attached Thumbnails What's your opinion about Extreme Boats Mag?-dscf0041.jpg   What's your opinion about Extreme Boats Mag?-dscf0050.jpg  
Old 07-08-2004, 12:07 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Keep the info coming, it's a great help in many ways.

Thanks,

Ron
Old 07-08-2004, 01:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hp500efi
So far so good. I agree that the delivery issues have been resolved.
The heck they are!!!! They still don't have periodical rate and are being sent I belive 3rd class....Ron please explain this...A lot of people do not understand that the situation is NOT FIXED! Anyone here take you issue to your local post-office and ask them why they are never timely like most periodicals (magazines) Your local post office can explian it all to you...I belive most of you are VERY misled or at the least un-aware....That being said the magazine has gotten better in every aspect....EXECPT DELIVERY!!! Now this is my personal opinion but I think EBM needs to step up to the plate and explain to all it's customers the situation on how the periodical postage rate/class effects delivery. According to my local post office EBM can in no way promise a timely delivery.....If you look at page 4 of this issue the application for periodical rate is PENDING at Phoenix AZ.
EBM can make the most awesome mag in the world but once it gets sent out it might as well be "junk-mail" cuz thats how it gets treated. Ron please help me out here and explain why you have not expained this. Finally I wish this mag luck cuz I think we need another performance boating mag. Competition is always good. I think EBM has a good idea. That being said when someone pays money for something and are in my humble opinon misled I tend to get upset.

Sorry for the rant
BH

Last edited by BAD-HABIT; 07-08-2004 at 05:00 PM.
Old 07-08-2004, 01:36 PM
Registered

Just some more food for thought...I belive #2 Frequency of Publication is of the most intrest. Correct me If I am wrong but I read this to mean unless your deliverys are timely they will not grant you the rate.....I also am under the impression that untill this application is approved Postage must be paid in ADVANCE.If this is the case EBM must decide what rate to send the magazine at and in turn that decides the priorty and in turn how timley the delivery will be... Again sorry for the rant but I have some VERY close ties to the post office and just want to clear up this issue.

http://www.usps.com/cpim/ftp/hand/dm204/intro.html

Last edited by BAD-HABIT; 07-08-2004 at 01:39 PM.
Old 07-08-2004, 03:12 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Answer is being researched.
Old 07-08-2004, 03:16 PM
Registered

This last one was the best so far. One thing I would like to see is more tech info, and I'm not just talking about how to change your oil. In this months poker run there was a great article on seting up a hi perf fuel system. We all know what makes our boats go, tell me how to make it go faster.

Quick Reply: What's your opinion about Extreme Boats Mag?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.