rehabing tres old myco trailer >

rehabing tres old myco trailer

Notices

rehabing tres old myco trailer

Old 07-10-2004, 12:36 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: rehabing tres old myco trailer

hey strip, i was just enjoying some of your work. the pic you see, the bunks already done. it was set up for a step, i changed it already in that pic....it was tres old racing trailer, i think it was for his top gun. i guess he never dipped the boat, thus the reason for no bow stop. not real sure about that one..

hot duck thanks for everything. so are you selling the truck or what. mine should be here any day now......
Attached Thumbnails rehabing tres old myco trailer-572s-good-pic-083.jpg   rehabing tres old myco trailer-572s-good-pic-084.jpg  

Last edited by stecz20; 07-10-2004 at 12:39 AM.
Old 07-10-2004, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good
How long before Joe D realizes there's no bow stop on his trailer anymore
Old 07-11-2004, 10:12 AM
Registered

well, so far its been a week. he still has not called me asking where all his stuff went. i think i got away with it. to boot, i left a burger king bag when i dropped it off. poor joe....
Old 07-11-2004, 10:35 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hmm, well I took the pic of it in front of the garage and blew it up. After much serious calculating, some head scratching and a few beers, I have come to the conclusion that regardless of the fact it appears you are doing a great job reconfiguring it, it ain't going in the garage
Old 07-11-2004, 12:02 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just hope that scow has enough power to push it back up on the trailer. Maybe you can rent a crane and sling it on.
Old 07-11-2004, 01:20 PM
Registered

cuda, you old bastard... you cant even say(great job dave, glad to see everything is going well)..... no class, like school in the summer... ive posted these pics for all my people, where are they...
Old 07-11-2004, 01:22 PM
Registered

hey scott, you are right. i have plans on building a 20x50 foot garage at another property, for my baby. it will be the ultimate mans hangout. central air, poker room, crapper and whatever else i can think off. i cant wait. dave
Old 07-11-2004, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
hey scott, you are right. i have plans on building a 20x50 foot garage at another property, for my baby. it will be the ultimate mans hangout. central air, poker room, crapper and whatever else i can think off. i cant wait. dave
A few things no well equipped garage should be without

Got to have a place for beer..

For those nites something besides beer is called for...

For when you have to run to the store for supplies..
Old 07-11-2004, 04:15 PM
Registered

agreed......
Old 07-11-2004, 06:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Stecz20: I decided just this afternoon that I am going to go after the Pete. I am planning to call them in the AM to work on them a little. I want to see if they will drop their price another 3K because that difference would pretty much take care of my taxes on the Pete. If they agree to this, I will be sending them a deposit tomorrow and the 450 will be for sale.

They will take the 450 on trade, but I am gonna list it for a week to see what happens. If I sell it, that means that I don't have to drive it all the way to Texas! Most of the dollar difference between selling it and trading it would probably be spent on the one way plane ticket to fly out there to get the Pete, but it would be worth it just to avoid having to make that drive in both directions.

So, here is a shameless plug and a few pics of the 450. Anybody can E-mail or PM me for more info if interested.

[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails rehabing tres old myco trailer-01.jpg   rehabing tres old myco trailer-02.jpg   rehabing tres old myco trailer-03.jpg  

Quick Reply: rehabing tres old myco trailer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.