Notices

New Cigarette on LI Sound

Old 07-16-2004, 01:05 AM
John NY

Default New Cigarette on LI Sound

I finally got arouund to resizing some pictures. I've had this boat since June now and I am totally in love with it. The ride is amazing, it runs really strong and I think it looks great. I don't think I could be happier with the boat.

Only question is how long it will be before I try to make it run faster.

John
Attached Thumbnails New Cigarette on LI Sound-lc01.jpg   New Cigarette on LI Sound-lc02.jpg   New Cigarette on LI Sound-deck2.jpg  

Old 07-16-2004, 01:11 AM
John NY

Default Re: New Cigarette on LI Sound

The hull has ghosted skull and cross bones images along each side. You can only see them up close or when light is right.
Attached Thumbnails New Cigarette on LI Sound-hull1.jpg   New Cigarette on LI Sound-hull2.jpg   New Cigarette on LI Sound-deck1.jpg  

Old 07-16-2004, 01:16 AM
John NY

Details in the paint and interior are everywhere. It's so cool that they spent the time on all the details to make it all come together as a total package.
Attached Thumbnails New Cigarette on LI Sound-cockpit.jpg   New Cigarette on LI Sound-dash.jpg   New Cigarette on LI Sound-handle.jpg  

Last edited by John NY; 07-16-2004 at 01:25 AM.

Old 07-16-2004, 01:24 AM
John NY

I've hit 88 with the boat a couple of time on 1/3 fuel and ideal conditions. But 84 to 86 are easily hit with full fuel etc. I had the boat running 84 with four people and almost full fuel down the Hudson. Every person that has been on board has been amazed how smooth the ride is. With the quality of the boat in just about every way, Cigarette has got to be at the top of their game these days.

Definitely a dream boat for me.

John
Attached Thumbnails New Cigarette on LI Sound-lc-engines.jpg   New Cigarette on LI Sound-speedo.jpg   New Cigarette on LI Sound-logo.jpg  

Old 07-16-2004, 02:02 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Very very nice!
Old 07-16-2004, 04:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey John NY... you weren't whipping around Littleneck Bay yesterday(7/15/04) were you??? I live in the Two Towers overlooking the Bay and was on my Balcony...I am pretty high up so I can't make out graphics but it was definatly a cig...anyway goodluck with the ride she is a beauty!!!
Old 07-16-2004, 06:20 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Congrats John Nice Gun

That is a lot of colors.

How long till you mess with it, the day after the warranty runs out on those 525's! A friend just put on a Whipple3.3 with an intercooled intake on his 525 and dynoed just shy of 800HP.

Hope you have fun. Good Luck with it.
Old 07-16-2004, 06:31 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice boat

It seems like Cigarette just keeps getting better and better.

Cigaretteman

Last edited by Cigaretteman; 07-16-2004 at 06:49 AM.
Old 07-16-2004, 06:38 AM
John NY

Carter - Thanks

Johnny D, that wasn't me yesterday, but I will be out and about this afternoon at some point. May run out to Port Jeff.

GLH - you are reading my mind on the how and when of making it go faster. I'm just wondering what to do to beef up the drives - they are Bravo XR's. Got some homework to do on that.

John

Old 07-16-2004, 06:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John NY

That is one of the coolest looking Top Guns I have seen. Good Luck with her. You should run out to Claudio's in Greenport and meet me and the rest of the LIOPA group tomorrow Sat. Check out the LIOPA Shelter Island Run post.

Quick Reply: New Cigarette on LI Sound

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.