Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
"I shagged a rotten (drive) baby!"... Huge thanks to Offshore Performance though. >

"I shagged a rotten (drive) baby!"... Huge thanks to Offshore Performance though.

Notices

"I shagged a rotten (drive) baby!"... Huge thanks to Offshore Performance though.

Old 07-21-2004, 11:13 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts
Default Re: "I shagged a rotten (drive) baby!"... Huge thanks to Offshore Performance though.

Ty & Caroline, yes we did make the best of the weekend. I appreciate the rides on your boat. It sure is a good thing we boated back over to the Bridge in the rain, and the sun came out 10 minutes later. Come to think of it, I don't remember much of Saturday evening after going back toward Red Eyes to find the girl with the 'Kiss Me' shirt on.

BobbyB, thanks for all your help this weekend as well.
BK said the boat should be ready to go by Friday afternoon or Saturday morning.
Old 07-21-2004, 05:28 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: "I shagged a rotten (drive) baby!"... Huge thanks to Offshore Performance though.

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I don't remember much of Saturday evening after going back toward Red Eyes to find the girl with the 'Kiss Me' shirt on.
Was that the girl comparing her bolt-ons to Crystal? I was trying to convince them they couldn't do a good comparison with their shirts on.

Good seeing/meeting everyone over the weekend. Bryan, glad to hear you got things straightened out so quickly. See ya next week...
Old 07-21-2004, 08:04 PM
CBPBA's Walmart Greeter
VIP Member

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Brian, sorry I couldn't join you down there this weekend, but from the pictures it certainly appears you had a great time. From what I'm seeing at least on our own website (mostly club members), there appears to be an unusually high amount guys with broken gears this year. Makes you kind of wonder if there is a larger problem on a national scope.

Hopefully catch up with you at one of the upcoming events. I'll be doing them all from this point out, decided not to sell the boat for the offers I was getting. I'm going boating.

-----------------------------------------

CHESAPEAKE BAY POWER BOAT ASSOCIATION
'http://www.cbpba.com'

"Experience is something you don't have until just after you need it."
Old 07-21-2004, 09:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

Brian,
Thanks again for everything this past weekend. And thanks again to Ty and Caroline for the ride on your boat. And you Richmond guys you sure did put a hurting on my liver.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:43 PM
Registered

They "found" a key to get the lock off? That sounds scarry, do they just use one key or is it a lug nut with a key-way on top. Sounds too easy .
Old 07-21-2004, 11:14 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

They openned up their stock of McGuard drive lock keys, until they found one that worked. They only have so many patterns.
Old 07-22-2004, 09:10 AM
Registered

Brian, I am having a deja vu, that is exactly what my gears looked like at 128 hours.
Old 07-22-2004, 09:16 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Steve, I know I am not the only one. Me likey warranty.