Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Noise NAZI's are gunnin' for me! >

Noise NAZI's are gunnin' for me!

Notices

Noise NAZI's are gunnin' for me!

Old 07-22-2004, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Re: Noise NAZI's are gunnin' for me!

I know several of the water cops and they all admit they have way too many other problems (real safety issues) to be bothered by this foolish noise issue. But they have been instructed by the heads of state to stomp the noise problem out.

The head Dick Head seems to have some political pull and he is funding the extra patrol hours so they are at his beck and call.
Old 07-22-2004, 08:43 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Use the trick from the Sopranos.... Sit there with your motors off and play your stereo loud and have a loud party at 11PM, then at 2PM, then whenever you want to..especially if they are having guests over....f'em. Here in Vermont we have a lot of those types... tell them to go back to Westchester County, Long Island, NJ or wherever they came from ......If he is making your life hell then reciprocity is in order, as long as it's within the law.....
Old 07-23-2004, 12:12 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

That sucks !! We have a judge that lives on the next raod over behind us. He desided he didn't like traffic by his house so he had the township start working on the bridge , then when they had it apart , he got them to stop and leave it that way ..... The bridge has been closed for three years now ... My buddy lives next to him . If I could go over the bridge ,it is about 1 mile , now to go see him it is about 12 miles to go around !!! Not only that but he stopped my buddy from putting up a garage because it would block his view of the trees .... So now my buddy leaves allof his machines and projects laying all over the yard so it looks like the geto !!! That pissed him off more . Now he might get to put up his garage ...

I like 2 ideas here . Get good mufflers and a lot of other boats and drive in circles in front of his house all day long !!! The other was to just park there and party real loud all day AND NIGHT !!

If you think mufflers , check out www.GGB.ca they are real nice and I think they are cheap compared to what else is out there . I can help with the price if you want .. Good luck ,Joe
Old 07-23-2004, 12:38 AM
Banned

I prefer the more direct approach. Go over there, knock on his door and ask him what his f#@king problem is. See if he's man enough to admit that he's an azzhole.
Old 07-23-2004, 12:40 AM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cuda
I prefer the more direct approach. Go over there, knock on his door and ask him what his f#@king problem is. See if he's man enough to admit that he's an azzhole.
I like the way Cuda thinks... Agreed no sense in playing games.
Regards
Old 07-23-2004, 05:59 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I believe that this aproach was taken. Not at his house but at a town hall meanting about the "Loud boats". I am sure Kurt can fill you in with the details but from the story I remember the guy tried to run away when kurt introduced himself...... So man enough.... I think NOT!!!! I would be willing to bet if Kurts boat was a Wooden Criss Craft with strait pipes the guy would not even give it a second thought, but since it is fiberglass he *****es....

Jon
Old 07-23-2004, 06:11 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

yup
Old 07-23-2004, 07:28 AM
Registered

I second Cuda's approach.
Then everyone elses.
Old 07-23-2004, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Pull a Tony Saprano ! Park the "STUGOTS" right in front of his house one night when he is entertaining guests and crank up the "Brat Pack" live from Las Vegas.
Old 07-23-2004, 08:27 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Troutly
Yes, buy mufflers that work. Until then you have little to stand on.
If you are over the db limit, then they can stop and cite you every time you go out. You are going to need the muffs. Once you do that, there is NOTHING that they can do.

Quick Reply: Noise NAZI's are gunnin' for me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.