Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Apache Heritage (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/83819-apache-heritage.html)

cuda 07-26-2004 09:48 PM

Re: Apache Heritage

Holy chit!

fobes 07-27-2004 05:49 AM

Wow is right, thanks for the pics Mark...Matt

97BossHammer 07-27-2004 06:50 AM

now that is an awesome boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nykamp 07-27-2004 08:03 AM

Mark didn't that boat used to have a completely enclosed canopy? Or is it removable? Hope all is well, will the new boat you showed me be at any boat shows? Take care, Steve.

Downtown42 07-27-2004 09:05 AM

holy balls

McManus Apache 07-27-2004 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by boot
Nice ! Whats the details ? Year , size, power ,speed , etc etc etc .... Thanks !

Apache Heritage was originally built in 1992 for the SBI Key West World Offshore Championship races. It was delivered to Key West at 6:00 AM, Wednesday, the morning of the race. Since the boat was a prototype, there was no time for testing. Apache Heritage won the race on Wednesday and Saturday claiming the World Offshore Championship title. In 1993 Apache Heritage also claimed the World Offshore Championship title. After the 1993 race the boat was retired for 10 years. In 2003 the boat was modified to a pleasure version for poker run events.

Special thanks to Richie Powers, one of the best throttlemen in the world, with a career of 7 World Offshore Championship titles.

Original Specifications:

Year: 1992
Engines: Triple Mercury 1000HP
Length: Apache 45'
Speed: Top speed 112mph with an average speed of 94.75 in rough sea conditions.
Design: Sitdown with centerline open access canopy. This was the first sitdown deep-vee superboat.

Thank you for your interest.

Mark McManus
Apache Powerboats

BODYSHOT1 07-27-2004 09:34 AM

..that has to be some ride!! :D

McManus Apache 07-27-2004 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Nykamp
Mark didn't that boat used to have a completely enclosed canopy? Or is it removable? Hope all is well, will the new boat you showed me be at any boat shows? Take care, Steve.

Steve,

Apache Heritage originally had a centerline open access canopy that was not removable. And any decisions regarding the new 2005 Apache are undecided at this time.

Mark McManus
Apache Powerboats

cigarette1 07-27-2004 10:10 AM

Put this in your trivia hat :

There were two 45' Apaches built :cool:

Steve_H 10-24-2004 09:58 AM

ttt

i cant stop looking at this badboy :cool: :cool: :cool:
what poker runs will this boat be in next summer?
good article in poker runs america magazine in case you guys missed it.
i just HAVE to see this in person.