Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Guess who this is? (pic) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/83847-guess-who-pic.html)

buck183 07-25-2004 08:27 PM

Guess who this is? (pic)

1 Attachment(s)
See if we can guess who this hardcore offshore enthusiast is. I'll give two hints to help you out. !)These were taken on Grand Lake in Oklahoma yesterday. 2) He claimed this was Cig's new Poker Run Edition T/
S Gun. That should be all you need to know. ;)

He was bragging about all the new features Cig was doing on this thing. Aft Cabin, Gaffrig Guages, Twin 496s, room for all of your family and everyone elses.

He was also saying something about a new website he was starting that would rival everything OSO had to offer. He is gonna call it cruisersonly.com. I was pretty much under the impression that he had switched over to the dark side never to return.

:D :D :D :D

Buck

buck183 07-25-2004 08:36 PM

Re: Guess who this is? (pic)

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a closer pic. Notice the arch and canopy. He was especially proud of these options. :)

Buck

buck183 07-25-2004 08:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Let's see if this is any better. I'm not really good at resizing just yet.

Buck

lucky strike 07-25-2004 09:00 PM

Brandon Lee

LS JR.

buck183 07-25-2004 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
Brandon Lee

LS JR.

:D

What do you think of the new Top Gun LS?

Buck

lucky strike 07-25-2004 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by buck183
:D

What do you think of the new Top Gun LS?

Buck

I'm never talking to him again..................LOL :D :D :D

LS JR.

BLee 07-26-2004 08:32 AM

Busted! We thought we would be undercover in the SS, but were spotted by OSO spies! We were well into the days activities when we arrived in Dripping Springs. Buck was nice enough to come by and help "unload" the cooler(s). :drink:

See you next time Buck! Good luck with the new shop! :cool:

eyezlee 07-26-2004 08:55 PM

LOL. Buck you are a world class ahole. :D

buck183 07-27-2004 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by eyezlee
LOL. Buck you are a world class ahole. :D

LOL. No prejudice here. Everyone is fair game.

Your lucky I didn't get a better picture of you or you would have been on here too.

Buck

WARPARTY36 07-27-2004 02:19 PM

I know that cruiser will clear the prop's like a Cig :p It has a nice soft landing too :cool: Talk all you want, I know of a catamaran that it will outrun all day long :eek: :drink: If you trim it out far enough you can probably even get a roost :blaster: