Networking engineer job open in the Detroit, MI area >

Networking engineer job open in the Detroit, MI area

Notices

Networking engineer job open in the Detroit, MI area

Old 07-26-2004, 11:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Networking engineer job open in the Detroit, MI area

I've got a position open in Warren, MI for an experienced networking engineer. Must be a US citizen. Degree preferred but not required for the right candidate. If you or someone you know is qualified and interested, please follow the link and apply via the website. This is *not* an entry level position.

Thanks! I'll post other positions if/when I need additional help - might have a few other positions coming open in the next few months.

Boating related because my success on this account determines how big a boat-buying-bonus I can earn!

Network Engineer

Job Description

Senior role in ensuring the reliable operation and integration of complex enterprise networks, linking a variety of computing platforms, operating systems, network topologies and network protocols. Must provide sound technical advice based on proven industry best-practices. Typically consulted as a technical contributor with knowledge of and experience in the local and wide are networking, communications, and related hardware/software. Must possess superior troubleshooting and communication skills. Ability to maintain job performance and efficiency while remaining in compliance with a multitude of policies and established procedures. Security related duties include, but are not limited to; network security tasks such as network intrusion detection/security scanning, IAVA, and RCERT / ACERT compliancy, logging and reporting. Must document processes in a thorough yet concise format. Advanced knowledge of complex VPN environments, Firewalls, logging and reporting.

Required Skills

·Solid knowledge of modern LAN/WAN architecture, LAN media distribution, and troubleshooting. ·Experience with Cisco Switchgear (6X00, 4X00, 5X00, 3500, etc) and Routers (7000, 4000, 3700, 2500, 1700 series). ·Experience with network management tools including; CiscoWorks 2000, SNMP, Network Associates Sniffer, WhatsUpGold, SolarWinds, NAM's, IDS's. ·Experience with enterprise AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting) tools and strategies. ·Experience supporting; PIX firewalls, SCA 11000 (SSL Accelerator), VPN Concentrator 3000 ·Experience with Sendmail SMTP services, modern spam filtration techniques (RBL's, IronMail) ·Minimum 6 years experience in the support of large enterprise networks. ·Minimum certification level: CCNP, CCDP, MCSE. +(CCSP within 18 months) ·Ability to obtain, and retain DoD security clearance to ‘Secret’ level, is a condition of continued employment. IT-1 SSBI also required. Desired Credentials: ·6+ years experience lead role in the support of large enterprise networks. ·Strong network security credentials. (CCSP, CISSP etc) ·CCIE and MCSE(W2K) certifications. ·Solid understanding of Active Directory Services. ·Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related field.
Old 07-27-2004, 03:48 PM
Registered

Default Re: Networking engineer job open in the Detroit, MI area

I do concrete work.. I'll take the job I am also a horrible alcholic and request nekkid women in the workplace.. preferably MILFS
Old 07-27-2004, 03:51 PM
Registered

Sounds similar to the job I had in a previous life. Just curious, what do they pay for this type of position in the Detroit area?

Steve
Old 07-27-2004, 04:17 PM
Registered

I'd be all over that if it was in FLA