Notices

fairwell to Doug Lewis

Old 08-03-2004, 02:42 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: fairwell to Doug Lewis

Good Bye Doug, Dad And I Will Miss You. I Had The Opportunity To Attend Pri Show With Doug ,paul W. , Here In Indianapolis Last Winter. What A Wonderful 3 Days We Spent Swapping Race Stories And Just Getting To Know Each Other Alot Better.we Raced Together And Against Eachother Several Times Over The Years And He Was Always There To Help Us Get Through Problems. Hey Doug Kiss My Son And His Mom For Me. Will Keep Your Memories Alive Here Brother. We Will Miss You
Old 08-03-2004, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: fairwell to Doug Lewis

Sorry to hear of his passing.
Two years ago, I came all the way from Texas for Skaterfest and he was such a composed and cordial person. I am sure he wasn't feeling up to speed, yet he never let on of any discomfort. Certainly all the makings of a champion, a gentleman, and a true professional in his field.

Leanne has stuck with him through so much, I am so sorry for her loss after such a courageous and long fight.

I wil always remember both of you as such fine people and good representatives of the great world of boating.

Thanks for all the nice memories of my visit up there.

Jim Von Wolske
Austin, Tx.