Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Jere Flynn or 38 scarab (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84142-jere-flynn-38-scarab.html)

KCHOTBOAT 07-29-2004 03:58 PM

Jere Flynn or 38 scarab

I believe you owe me some parts for which you have cashed a check three weeks ago. I have emailed Jere Flynn several times with no reply. If 38 scarab is not Jere Flynn I am sorry. If some know this guy let me know.

38flatdeck 07-29-2004 07:28 PM

Re: Jere Flynn or 38 scarab

Well I'm not him

Steve_H 07-29-2004 08:53 PM

Rich , theres another one spelled "38 scarab"

KCHOTBOAT 07-29-2004 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by 38scarab
Well I'm not him

This guy was out on the west coast.

KCHOTBOAT 07-29-2004 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by lotoparty
Rich , theres another one spelled "38 scarab"

Yea I think that may be him just not sure. I have an old email with the space between the 38 and scarab. The only thing I have for sure is the name and his old post is gone from whish I bought the stuff from him. Hoped he just forgot to mail it since he remembered to cash the check but it is starting to look like he screwed me for the money. May have to start a list of people not to buy from.

ragtop409 07-29-2004 09:46 PM

I hope I am not on the list? Rag's

enticer 07-29-2004 09:56 PM

No Rags.........your on the OTHER list :o)

stecz20 07-30-2004 01:15 AM

that must be the towel boy list.....

KCHOTBOAT 07-30-2004 09:20 AM

Here is a short list of people I have bought from or sold stuff to with zero problems. They are several more I just don't remember them off hand.
The top of my list has to be Russ aka RLW he ends up giving more than I paid for.
Too Old
Griff
PatriYacht
tssteph

CJBROWN 10-23-2006 02:01 PM

I think something has happened to Jere Flynn. I was doing a yahoo search for him and this forum came up.

I bought a boat from Jere about 3 weeks ago. I remember him saying he had a scarab, or something similar.

I got an email from him exactly 2 weeks ago saying his father-in-law had passed away and that him and his wife were traveling to central CA for services.

I have a cell number and a couple of email addresses for him but have been unable to reach him by any of them for the last two weeks.

My fear is that something bad has happened, like an accident or something.

He has grown children and I would imagine that if something drastic has happened someone will follow up on his correspondence.

I would send him personal email if you have an address. I'm sure he isn't a scam, I just think something has happened to him.

Best regards,
Chris Brown
Orange County, CA