Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Another Sunday (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84324-another-sunday.html)

Clay Washington 08-01-2004 11:25 PM

Another Sunday

3 Attachment(s)
How was your Sunday? Mine was AWESOME! :D

stecz20 08-01-2004 11:27 PM

Re: Another Sunday

not as good as yours......lol... dave

RollWithIt 08-01-2004 11:29 PM

Rained all day here. Sucked!

cigarette1 08-01-2004 11:37 PM

Since your talking about Sundays ... here's a little something I just posted in another thread :

Today turned out to be great. I'm kicking at the dock with Come Fly w/ Me(Top Gun 1000 Zul's) and kwb with his Tiger when another buddy shows up with his TG. We got a little Cig thing going on when a new 38 PowerPlay rolls in across the bay .. looks sharp, white deck w/ solid blue sides. Then I turn around, and here comes the 46 RR with the stealth fighter on the side ... WOW ... behind him is a TS Tiger. I called the Cigs over to our docks and had them moore with us ... The RR was SICK. It turns out the owner of the Tiger who keeps it on a lift in Long Beach had National deliver the RR and they decided to run both before they took the Tiger back to Ohio. Of course we wanted to take a run with the RR ... well, the guys were taking their time at the resturant and the Powerplay pulled away. kwb and I figured we should follow the PP out to see how it runs and we would wait outside for the other Cigs to show. The PP didn't make it out the harbor ... he turned off into a residential channel. We went ahead with a run up to Huntington Beach, where they were holding an OP Surfing event ... Come Fly w/ Me had already run up to watch the surfing. On the way up the Boatpics.com heli was flying right on top of us ... kwb and I were running about 40 yards apart hauling butt. While chillin off Huntington we see a HUGE rooster tail coming our way ... oh yeah ... RR had it goin' on. We fired up and intercepted the RR and T/s Tiger and headed north to Long Beach .... holy shizat ... the water was bumpy and boats were flying.

Today was a good day

:cool: :cool: :cool:

stecz20 08-01-2004 11:41 PM

that stuff happens to me all the time......lol...

robyw1 08-02-2004 08:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My Sunday was spent rebuilding my trailer. I put on Disk brakes, All new brake hardware, hoses, actuator, new leaf springs, hubs, you name it. needless to say the drum brakes in the picture below didn't stop so good. I was going to replace the axles but it turned out they were in perfect shape so I returned the new ones. :)

Roby

mopower 08-02-2004 08:26 AM

Rained out :(

fund razor 08-02-2004 09:18 AM

Great day Sat.

Lost SB outdrive Sun. (no fwd)

lucky strike 08-02-2004 09:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sucked..................