Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   38 Cigarette Non TS VS Sutphen (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84474-38-cigarette-non-ts-vs-sutphen.html)

Comanche3Six 08-03-2004 06:06 PM

38 Cigarette Non TS VS Sutphen

Compare the two, construction, performance, cabin etc.

rouxsterre 08-03-2004 08:23 PM

Re: 38 Cigarette Non TS VS Sutphen

It's simple:
Cigarettes are for people with more power than speed, people that can't afford a Skater, people that CAN afford 5-7 Bajas, or a third of an Outerlimits, can justify buying one because they got a free hat and t-shirt - or just happen to LIKE Cigarettes, the legacy of the marque, psychotic attention to detail, and chicks with big tits. Take your pick.

Sutphens are for people that like to turn while driving their boats, don't mind that they can't sell 'em, don't mind that there's no chicks on the boat, enjoy really rough water, don't like jewelery, and DO like the fact they can tell pretty much anybody that it IS a Cigarette ( who the hell knows what a 'Sutphen' is ), and don't need no stinkin' t-shirt.

Hope that helps. . . .

lucky strike 08-03-2004 08:26 PM

Funny

lonestar382 08-03-2004 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by rouxsterre
It's simple:
Cigarettes are for people with more power than speed, people that can't afford a Skater, people that CAN afford 5-7 Bajas, or a third of an Outerlimits, can justify buying one because they got a free hat and t-shirt - or just happen to LIKE Cigarettes, the legacy of the marque, psychotic attention to detail, and chicks with big tits. Take your pick.

Sutphens are for people that like to turn while driving their boats, don't mind that they can't sell 'em, don't mind that there's no chicks on the boat, enjoy really rough water, don't like jewelery, and DO like the fact they can tell pretty much anybody that it IS a Cigarette ( who the hell knows what a 'Sutphen' is ), and don't need no stinkin' t-shirt.

Hope that helps. . . .

lmao:D :D

Comanche3Six 08-03-2004 10:08 PM

It's simple:
chicks with big tits.
Hope that helps. . . .

For the last 17 years I thought I was the hot property.
This is demoralizing!

rouxsterre 08-03-2004 11:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
There is a really nice simple, robust functionality to the cabin.
< notice the hardware on the stowage compartments >

< brand-new Sutphen 35'er >

SinkorSwim 08-04-2004 07:15 AM

It's simple:

Hope that helps. . . .

Would you mind if I have that made into a plaque and put onto the side of my little Sutphen? Just the other day... at CP&R some guys came in asking Scott & Ruben about some big offshore style boats and said, "Whats a Sutphen?"
Personally I have changed my answer over the two years I have had the pleasure of owning mine.. I used to say its a Cigarette style . :crazy:

Now I say its an offshore boat! :drink:

BLee 08-04-2004 10:43 AM

It's simple:

Hope that helps. . . .

Oh theres some good objective material. :rolleyes: http://www.offshorepowerboat.com/for...likeadrain.gif

Comanche3Six 08-06-2004 07:26 PM

I guess that there is not that much difference between these 2 V bottoms, except for tit appeal. Thats not anything for me to worry about.. I had 5 in my boat today...did I count correct....I hate this Alzheimeirs crap...... ?