Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   -177 MPH Numbers talk BS walks-!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84714-177-mph-numbers-talk-bs-walks.html)

Hydrocruiser 08-07-2004 03:43 PM

-177 MPH Numbers talk BS walks-!!

1 Attachment(s)
Congratulations Reggie, Vinnie, Mercury,Fountain Powerboats,Herring,and of course Sterling Engines.

177 mph!!! in that one way run with a 171.883 MPH average is amazing. That boat had 180 in it for sure!

True appreciation for everything your team is doing to promote offshore boating and keep EVERYONE's sales moving!!!

Great work!

Reggie I am sure you are aware of the kidding that goes around as you are "The King of Offshore Speed". Being the good natured person you are I am sure you can handle it just fine. You make this sport fun!

"So long as they don't get violent, I want to let everyone say what they wish, for I myself have always said and done exactly what pleased me." -- Albert Einstein

Keep "sharpening your pencil"!

I think Albert's quote fits this occasion well.

Downtown42 08-07-2004 03:48 PM

Re: -177 MPH Numbers talk BS walks-!!

Good job Fountain. At least OL made an attempt and came down for the show.

tomtbone1993 08-07-2004 06:42 PM

Fountain Fountain Fountain Fountain Ect Ect ECt :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hydrocruiser 08-07-2004 06:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Until the next match!

TOMMY HIWAVE 08-07-2004 10:22 PM

Fountain thank you

nolimits 08-07-2004 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Downtown42
Good job Fountain. At least OL made an attempt and came down for the show.

Then the BS walked home. :rolleyes:

offshoresteve 08-07-2004 11:07 PM

Reggie is the king of speed!I guess Mike shouldn`t have shot his mouth off about Reggie.I dont care if his crap did break,now he gets to tuck his tail between his legs and make excuses!

Hydrocruiser 08-08-2004 08:45 PM

Now that's all said and done we can look forward to a good story in Powerboat and lots of new ads too! :)

lightningpro 08-08-2004 08:55 PM

I'm willing tp bet this isn't the end of this story. Congrats to fountain. Fountain owners can thump there chest now or at least until the record is broken. I like both boats "fountain and Outer-limits. I think it's silly when you guys rip on each other about whats better. They are all nice and I'd be proud to say I owned either. Again congrats Reggie and Fountain.

Oh ya Sterling is the cats ass!!!!!!

Ron P 08-08-2004 09:40 PM

My hat's off to Reggie. He put up the big numbers and held it together.

I'm sure this won't be the last we hear from OL. When is the radar shootout?