Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO Condo or room for Shootout. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84880-loto-condo-room-shootout.html)

BLee 08-10-2004 08:05 AM

LOTO Condo or room for Shootout.

Does anyone have anything left? I need a slip for the Cig too. Hook a brotha up! :cool:

DBELL6 08-10-2004 08:22 AM

Re: LOTO Condo or room for Shootout.

I have 2 both with 45ft slips.....

On Grand

raiseyourdrive 08-10-2004 08:29 AM

Brandon,
pmg has a brand new set of condo's accross from topsiders. I booked mine about a week ago. I know ledges was full but you might try and see if they have any left at this other place. Supposed to be pretty nice...good luck!

scott

BLee 08-10-2004 09:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Troutly
As mentioned, your best bet is to check with PMG at 1-800-237-3434 and see what they have this late in the game. How many people you looking at?

Probably just one couple (if that), and a little lady. I will call the PMG spot right now. Thanks guys. :cool:

BLee 08-10-2004 09:19 AM

Just called. They have plenty of rooms, but no slip for the boat. I guess I could come anyway and leave the Cig at home, damnit.

raiseyourdrive 08-10-2004 09:43 AM

or pull it out at night...

OldSchool 08-10-2004 10:23 AM

PS....we have an extra room at our condo....for THAT chick!!!! :eek: :D

Boy....I'm sure that nobody expected a response like that from Troutly!!!!

:D :D :D

BLee 08-10-2004 10:33 AM

Call Blue Moon Marina 800-233-1980
. They are around the bend from The Ledges. They usually have slips. Then, if you can find a place to stay at The Ledges or close by you might have to drive around the point to the boat....but at least it will be in the water.

PS....we have an extra room at our condo....for THAT chick!!!! :eek: :D

LOL, I figured you could lend a hand for a hottie in need! The problem I'm having is that I don't know the "land" area very well. I don't want to have to drive 30 minutes to and from the boat, if possible. I guess I will reserve a room, bring the boat anyway, and see what happens. I could trailer it, but man thats a pain.

I called that number and got the "this number ain't workin" woman. I will do some more checking around.

hawk40 08-10-2004 11:40 AM

Pmg 573.365.6260

hawk40 08-11-2004 07:55 AM

The PMG number I posted was correct. The Blue Moon 800 number would not work from his area code.

I got confused, too many beers the night before.