Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
That will teach the little bastards to mess with me.. I KILLED THEM ALL >

That will teach the little bastards to mess with me.. I KILLED THEM ALL

Notices

That will teach the little bastards to mess with me.. I KILLED THEM ALL

Old 08-11-2004, 11:47 PM
packinair

Angry That will teach the little bastards to mess with me.. I KILLED THEM ALL

Damn wasp nest under my deck stung me the other day.. so tonight armed with a heathy dose of captain morgan and 3 cans of raid I just busted a packinair syle smack down and killed all thier punk asses...

Old 08-12-2004, 12:31 AM
sre
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: That will teach the little bastards to mess with me.. I KILLED THEM ALL

packinair,

What part of the state do you come from?

I am in Livonia and have a 25 Daytona as well.

We should hook up sometime. I go to Metro and the river ever other weekend.
Old 08-12-2004, 01:09 AM
packinair

Default Re: That will teach the little bastards to mess with me.. I KILLED THEM ALL

Lambertville about 3/4 mile from the ohio line off 23.. you should come down to "woodtick" it is at the mouth of the ottawa and maumee rivers on erie... it is a very good party.. this weekend most will be out in sandusky for a boating/drinking competition.. would love to hook up some time. can never have to many cats around to embarrass the "big dogs " call me anytime 419-509-1882 Scott

Old 08-12-2004, 06:02 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got nailed 4 times last week pulling my boat out of the garage! I have now found a new use for ON/Off!
Old 08-12-2004, 07:27 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Did they die from stinging ya That captain morgan's will kill anything

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:02 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

I've found that either and a lighter to be more effective and entertaining. You can actually take them down in mid flight.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:21 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by packinair
Damn wasp nest under my deck stung me the other day.. so tonight armed with a heathy dose of captain morgan and 3 cans of raid I just busted a packinair syle smack down and killed all thier punk asses...
Nice! Now come get the f-cking squirrels out of my roof!
Old 08-12-2004, 09:39 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Ether and a lighter..... Flirtin' with disaster but funny to watch!!
Old 08-12-2004, 10:27 AM
DBELL6

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Nice! Now come get the f-cking squirrels out of my roof!
I thought I supplied you with enough artillery to kill those bastards. Maybe you should stay at home on the weekends and I will use the toys at the lake!

Don't even Trip, Listen, Listen we gonna chill at the Crib, We gonna strap-up and wait.

Last edited by DBELL6; 08-12-2004 at 10:33 AM.

Old 08-12-2004, 07:25 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Cord
I've found that either and a lighter to be more effective and entertaining. You can actually take them down in mid flight.
I can testify truthfully that Cord is a PYRO!! All his neighbors hang out at his house because he's always burning SOMETHING!!!

Quick Reply: That will teach the little bastards to mess with me.. I KILLED THEM ALL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.