Notices

Oso Swipes

Old 08-12-2004, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oso Swipes

While on the river, Ittlfli, Kbt74, & Cdf5 (FA Racing) gave me a can of these things to try out. I was a little skeptical at first, but I was totally amazed how well these things worked. They cleaned my transom grime and that nasty Ohio River scum line amazingly well. My wife liked how she could use them to clean the inside of the boat and she said they did a great job.
I also liked how I could use them to clean my hands. Some of the junk I have used to clean my boat with is not friendly to your skin, just read the labels on some of those products. I can cut two or three liquid products out of the cleaning stuff I haul around now. After using these SWIPE things, I have found that I can leap tall building with ease, fly faster than a speeding bullet (can’t beat Donzi’s though), and stop freight trains. My wife loves my increased sexual stamina and youthful staying power! Even my hair has started to grow back. If you haven’t tried SWIPES you need to soon, your wife will love you long time and your kids will be very proud of the super Dad you have become!
Thanks to the FA racing guy’s for letting me try these things, and for spanking my a$$ in that friggin fast 22’ Donzi Classic. LOL!
Attached Images  

Last edited by WildThing; 08-25-2004 at 09:32 PM.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:41 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Oso Swipes

WT, welcome to the fold! Thanks for sharing your Swipes experience. Swipes ARE an amazing product. I would never have believed how well they worked either. Seeing is believing, right? We are very glad you were pleased with your end results. Please let any of us know if you have any questions regarding Swipes, Boat Shield or Avalanche. Danny D, JTMiller02 or I will be glad to help. Thanks again!
Old 08-12-2004, 03:38 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

WTF

I went to the OSO store to buy some
SEVENTEEN DOLLARS for shipping?

WTF

NO WAY
Old 08-12-2004, 03:43 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

I am giong to say WTF again
I went back and edit my order
2 bottles of boat sheild was $8.65 2lb package
2 bottles of swipes was $9.80 5 LB PACAKGE
one bottle of swipes and one bottle of boat sheild was $17.29 for a 4 lb package

WTF??????????????????????????????????????????????

Talk about someone making a living on shipping charges!
Old 08-12-2004, 03:53 PM
Registered

Those shipping proces are coming from the Swipe Website, I will bring it to Dans attention.
Old 08-12-2004, 04:12 PM
Registered

MNFastBoat - the shopping cart can't tell how much something weighs when you combine two different products. Looks like we have to offer a combo pack so that shipping will be accurate. We are working out all the bugs. Please give me a call and I will give you a ship quote. 610.539.3295 or my cell: 610.937.2072. We don't charge a handling fee either. We understand, who wants to buy a $18 or $16 product and have shipping costs more than the product itself. Call or email me your zip and I will take care of the shipping issue and manually place your order.
Sorry about that. Thanks!
Dan Dillon

Last edited by Danny D; 08-12-2004 at 04:23 PM.
Old 08-12-2004, 04:13 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

MN, I just talked to Danny. The shopping cart on the website doesn't recognize that two different products can be shipped together. Please give Danny a call for an accurate shipping cost. You can reach him at 610-539-3295. Thanks for letting us know you had a problem.
Old 08-12-2004, 06:18 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

NOW That is what I call SERVICE!

thanks to everyone, Ang, OSO and Danny D

I am sorry if I came off too strong in the previous post, but thought it needed to be said Shoot myself for being too bold and not thinking to speak in a better manner

I called and placed my order for one bottle of Boat sheild and one container of Swipes
Old 08-12-2004, 06:58 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

MN, your satisfaction with the product is our goal. We appreciate your letting us know and giving us the opportunity to work with you to get your Swipes and Boat Shield. Please give us any feedback you may have. Thanks again for your order!
Old 08-13-2004, 08:57 AM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Not that I've ever gotten my hands dirty at a race site, But I got the chance to use Swipes at the Reggie race. These things really do a great job, especially out in the field, in the pits, at the dock or anywhere there is no sink available.
Simply put, these things work!
Thanks for letting me try them. Will y'all be at the Orange Beach race?

Quick Reply: Oso Swipes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.