Notices

Long Lake & Loud Boats

Old 08-23-2004, 09:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Long Lake & Loud Boats

Audio, it was putt putt, Right? what a joke that boat is stock, i don't think that warden knows how to calibrate his meter, he was new, I would fight it if it was me
Old 09-10-2004, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Well, I have installed a set of GGB mufflers with the optional hi-flow louver inserts. They have really taken the bark out of it.

I wish the crybaby would find some other cause to fight against. This is not even a safety issue.

I can appreciate solitude; but why would you move smack dab in the middle of a recreation area and cry like hell that there is too much noise?

There is plenty of solitude up north and that's where this guy needs to be.
Old 09-10-2004, 06:04 PM
Registered

when I and if I beat my ticket in court next month, I'm going to send my papers to the tree hugger in Naples. Maybe next year you will need to install another set of mufflers for your mufflers!!
Old 09-10-2004, 09:07 PM
Fightclub

This is not going to be popular .... But here we go... I take my boat to Torch Lake MI. Lots of very nice 7 figure homes. My father in law helped me see the light...

LOUD IS BAD ... Quiet And Fast Is OK.

Loud boats are not welcome... 98% of the boaters in the world do not own HP boats / Loud boats / GO FAST boat / or Cigar boats... So why piss them off " YOU WILL LOOSE THE FIGHT" if you are going to run inland lakes or well populated bays/rivers put the silent choice on or put the mufflers in. " People dont get upset with the speed as much as the noise"!

I understand you want the sound and the speed but others on the lake dont get the same thrill we do from the roar of 500 + HP engines. Be considerate to others you will go much farther in life...

And for those that choose to argue my point BRING IT... Because you are the ones that are going to ruin it for the rest of us with common sense.

If you are in the Great Lakes / Ocean a few miles out and want to run open pipes Go Baby Go and tape it because I like the sound personally but lets not subject the rest of the world to our obsesion.

Brad

Old 09-11-2004, 03:06 AM
Registered

I come from a serious Italian family in Mass. He needs to be taken care of....scared straight.... the first time anyway. Letters will not work.
Old 09-11-2004, 03:20 AM
Registered

The last thing we want to do is even bother to click on his site anymore. The more visitors, the more success everyone will think he is having. The BEST part of the videos is to hear his kids cheering when the next to the last boat took off.. What a knucklehead.... he deserves to be injured. Its tough to videotape if you only have 3 fingers.
Old 09-11-2004, 08:22 AM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fightclub
Loud boats are not welcome... 98% of the boaters in the world do not own HP boats / Loud boats / GO FAST boat / or Cigar boats... Brad
No problem with your politics but.....Cigar boats?
Old 09-11-2004, 08:26 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by masher44
What a knucklehead.... he deserves to be injured. Its tough to videotape if you only have 3 fingers.
Sheesh...remind me not to get on this dude's sh!t list
Old 09-11-2004, 09:55 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
I can not see the video's right now, maybe they got swamped and their band width is getting closed down. One thing we can do is continue to download the video's as often as you can and when they get the bill for all that band width they will be bumming!!!

I hear that they are even giving out tickets to guys with STOCK 20 foot Baja's. I tell ya if I ever find them tied up to my dock I am going to FREAK OUT!!!!

Jon

do a save as and rename it each time as a diff name and we can cause his bandwidth bill to rise a lot
when your done delete and do it again
Old 09-13-2004, 07:31 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Looks like the video's are gone. I read the page that he has there and I am amazed at what they say. I have NEVER seen any of the flyers or coloring books that they speek of. Also I am willing to bet that a LOT more time was spent with noise issues then they claim. What they slate on the books and what they tell the officers are two totally different things IMO. At any rate I think this is going to get worse before it gets any better.

Jon

Quick Reply: Long Lake & Loud Boats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.