Notices

Paging HotDuck

Old 08-19-2004, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging HotDuck

Will,
I will be in Dewey this weekend and was thinking I would ride down if you are going to be free of work? Have you received the boat yet??

Matt
Old 08-19-2004, 02:38 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Re: Paging HotDuck

Hot Duck do you know when they are having the car show cruise? How is the Apache doing?
Old 08-21-2004, 01:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts
Default Re: Paging HotDuck

trader1: Hey man, I'll be around all weekend. Stop by or give me a call. Commander Hotel

baja27: The Corvette weekend is the first weekend of October (October 1st and 2nd) and the classic car/hot rod weekend is the following weekend (October 7-10). The Fall classic/hot rod weekends have typically not been as large as the ones in the Spring, but they still bring in a good crowd. The Spring events are unreal. It seems that there are more classics and hot rods on the street than there are normal, every day cars. They said that there were more than 5000 classics and hot rods in town during the Spring event this past May. The best part is that these weekends get bigger every year!

Here is a link to the calendar of events for Ocean City this year. Ocean City

As for the Apache, I am sad to say that I have not even had it uncovered since it has been home. Between all of the rain that we have had and being busy at work, I have not had the opportunity to run it at all. It's sad, but true. It looks like this weekend is out of the question, but this coming week and next weekend are looking good so far. That's the only problem with living here. You have to bust your but to make money while the weather is here. Once the warm weather is gone, the people go with it. It's funny, but nobody wants to come to the beach when it's cold outside!