Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
loto shootout- does anyone know what class a 36 cat with twin blower motors will bein >

loto shootout- does anyone know what class a 36 cat with twin blower motors will bein

Notices

loto shootout- does anyone know what class a 36 cat with twin blower motors will bein

Old 08-23-2004, 11:01 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: loto shootout- does anyone know what class a 36 cat with twin blower motors will bein

Wiggler
I believe that their are a couple of Nor-tech's with as much power or more.I have personally been as fast in cyclone in 36 supercat.
Old 08-23-2004, 12:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Re: loto shootout- does anyone know what class a 36 cat with twin blower motors will bein

Originally Posted by ExcaliburHawk40
Jassman, what class are you talking about? C4p2 or C3P2?
What I was trying to say was: it didn't race this weekend, it was the pace boat for the O.B. races this weekend. Sorry for the confusuion. Took alot of great pics, The Barcardi boat was awesome, what a machine. Jeff
Old 08-23-2004, 12:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by GATORONE
Wiggler
I believe that their are a couple of Nor-tech's with as much power or more.I have personally been as fast in cyclone in 36 supercat.
I think also Bling Bling has about the same power, and now Jim has one coming as well, I think its all great, looking at those machines this weekend was a blast, thanks Jeff
Old 08-23-2004, 01:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Jass

Yeah Bling Blings ran 161 on race fuel at the Ft Myers poker run.We ran 163 in mine and then sold it ,the new one will be ready Labor day weekend.
Old 08-23-2004, 09:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by GATORONE
Jass

Yeah Bling Blings ran 161 on race fuel at the Ft Myers poker run.We ran 163 in mine and then sold it ,the new one will be ready Labor day weekend.
That will be awesome, should be a 2005 model I presume, do you have any pics that you can post, and did you go to the 43 or another 36, thanks Jeff
Old 08-23-2004, 10:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Back to the original question...I think a 36 foot cat with twin blower motors should be in the "Stock" Class.