Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cat Insurance????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85744-cat-insurance.html)

Chuck 08-23-2004 02:00 PM

Cat Insurance?????

Where can you get insurance for the 30ft. plus cats? And not need a second mortgage?

Shane 08-23-2004 02:04 PM

Re: Cat Insurance?????

Originally Posted by Chuck
Where can you get insurance for the 30ft. plus cats? And not need a second mortgage?

When you "borrow" one of Breyo's cars and liquidate it "for him" at the auction and forward the proceeds on his behalf to Markel. :eureka: Good ride yesterday buddy. Your house is AWESOME! :cool:

otis311 08-23-2004 02:27 PM

What are you worrying about Chuck, I thought the 388 was in your plans. Where were you guys yesterday ?? It was the best day of the year by far on the Lake.

Bob

Shane 08-23-2004 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by OTIS311
What are you worrying about Chuck, I thought the 388 was in your plans. Where were you guys yesterday ?? It was the best day of the year by far on the Lake.

Bob

Ahhh, the 388 is being replaced! And I know with what! But it will cost ya BIG TIME if you want to know. :crazy: We were out on the bikes all day yesterday! :cool:

MarkSmith 08-23-2004 05:50 PM

Blackadar cancelled me for next year. I need insurance for my cat for next year.

Mark

jdnca1 08-23-2004 06:14 PM

I spent a month working in this. 28 Daytona 500EFI's.

Worldwide is about the only one left. Markel Insured. Its done right with everything disclosed.
No accidents, clean driving and 4 yrs with cats. Get ready for a big deductable and hefty premium

fantastixvoyage 08-23-2004 07:11 PM

Does Markel do cats? I've seen their name around alot, thought their rates were supposed to be decent as well.

otis311 08-23-2004 07:21 PM

Bikes, Are you guys nucking futs ???? All year long we have been waiting for a day like yesterday to be on our BOATS. You should have ridden for a couple of hours in the am then meet us out. We had close to 20 boats tied up and had a real good time. Not one damned cruiser was tied up to us, All the old crew from years past were there all at once. Ill ride with you guys in the fall when my bike gets back from Florida, Its been so long Im gonna need training wheels

Tantrum 08-23-2004 07:35 PM

"Its been so long Im gonna need training wheels"
Now that I would pay to see.

Chuck 08-23-2004 07:38 PM

Gettin cold feet on the 388. I am trying to work numbers on a 36 Nor-tech. I called my insurance company and was turned down because it was too expensive for their program. I've never heard anything so ridiculous!!! Any new News Bob ? C'mon guys put some real numbers up here as to what your payin so I have an idea. I'm currently paying 2600 a year for my 30 cat with a big deductible.