Notices

Key West Accommodations

Old 09-02-2004, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Key West Accommodations

I know I have been thinking about you, I hope you come through this one again. Some of us OSO gals are planning an "event" in Key West, do you want to help???
Old 09-13-2004, 01:09 PM
Registered

Just booked a 2 bedroom condo

Here......http://hyattsunsetharbor.hyatt.com/property/index.jhtml
Old 09-13-2004, 01:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

See you all down there. Keeping my fingers crossed for a Non- Hurricane November
Old 09-13-2004, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

rchevelle71,
That looks like a nice place! I see you're from Boca...get any damage during Frances? My brother-in-law lives in Boca (off Everglades, I think) and he came out pretty well. Hope Boca fairs as well with Ivan!

Donna,
Any updates for the OSO get together in Key West? Let me know what you decide and I'm there! BTW, how's Mr. P doing?
Old 09-13-2004, 01:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mrs. Wigginout
rchevelle71,
That looks like a nice place! I see you're from Boca...get any damage during Frances? My brother-in-law lives in Boca (off Everglades, I think) and he came out pretty well. Hope Boca fairs as well with Ivan!

Donna,
Any updates for the OSO get together in Key West? Let me know what you decide and I'm there! BTW, how's Mr. P doing?
Mrs. W,

I lost some shingles, and a fence. The roof was 22 years old, and the fence was falling down anyway. I had a refinance in process already to take some equity to update the house, so even if the ins. doesnt come thru, all is good. Does your brother in-law live off Glades Road, or Old Everglades Pump Rd?? Either way, its in my hood, I live in West Boca, off Palmetto Park road(the next main East-West south of Glades), close to the everglades, I Love it, its like being out in the country, but close enough to downtown to go hang with the Rich and Famous!!!

Gotta get some Badges, so we can all drink together down there!!!

Rick
Old 09-13-2004, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

rchevelle71,
Actually, he lives on Harbor Spring Circle off of Glades Road (sorry, not very familiar with the Boca area). I'm glad to hear you didn't have much damage.
As for Key West, we'll have to hook up and have a drink (or two) with you. We're staying at the Hyatt on Front St. so it sounds like we'll be right down the road from each other.

See ya in KW!
Cat
Old 09-13-2004, 09:14 PM
Registered

just about 2 months to KW, I can't wait .

Rick when are you guys heading to KW. I will be staying with friends on N West 25 Way in Boca from the Sat. before the races until Mr P joins me on Tues or Wed for our trip down.
Cat I have talked with Steve and he likes our ideas. He was traveling a lot and is probably back by now but I was waiting until all the hurricanes "blew over" before talking further, I was starting to get nervous that Ivan could spoil some of our plans. There will definately be a party, either Thursday or Friday. We will definately have some type of badges.
Thanks for asking, Ian is recovering slowly, he spends a lot of time on the couch with his leg up in the air I am finding out what it must be like to be a single parent and have to do all the work yourself, and I don't even have any kids. He should be well by KW, he better be.
Old 09-13-2004, 11:45 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Ms. P, Boca Raton is my home as well. I believe NW 25th Way will be within Walking distance of Town center mall so i'm sure you'll be able to pass time.

I'll also be racing in KW so I look forward to meeting all of you.
Old 09-14-2004, 04:40 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

we are runing Miami to Key west Poker run

we are staying at the gallion

look forward to seeing everyone

(no waterfoul we dont have and open seat )
Old 09-14-2004, 08:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
just about 2 months to KW, I can't wait .

Rick when are you guys heading to KW. I will be staying with friends on N West 25 Way in Boca from the Sat. before the races until Mr P joins me on Tues or Wed for our trip down.
Cat I have talked with Steve and he likes our ideas. He was traveling a lot and is probably back by now but I was waiting until all the hurricanes "blew over" before talking further, I was starting to get nervous that Ivan could spoil some of our plans. There will definately be a party, either Thursday or Friday. We will definately have some type of badges.
Thanks for asking, Ian is recovering slowly, he spends a lot of time on the couch with his leg up in the air I am finding out what it must be like to be a single parent and have to do all the work yourself, and I don't even have any kids. He should be well by KW, he better be.
We are only going down for Saturday and Sunday, heading down EARLY Saturday Morning, and heading back after the race Sunday. I wish I could spend more time, but I have a LOT of work to do at the house after the storms(New Roof, Fence, on top of the remodeling of the interior I already had planned). I may be done by then, but who knows, for now can only commit to the weekend.

Looking forward to seeing all.

Quick Reply: Key West Accommodations

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.