Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know! >

Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know!

Notices

Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know!

Old 08-27-2004, 05:18 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know!

Originally Posted by THRILLSEEKER
urgh, a potty mouth

You think THAT was a potty mouth! Boy have you got a lot to learn...
Old 08-27-2004, 05:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by IceAngel
LOL I have been a bad bad girl LOL
Sounds like someone need a spanking..
Old 08-27-2004, 05:53 PM
Allan4

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
OMG.... I've created a monster.... I leave for a few hours and this thread gets another 100 posts........ :O
You ain't kiddin!!

Looks like they were having a good time today, sorry I missed the fun. Thrill and Chris...I'm ashamed of you two...you guys are begging and pleading like teenagers with these fine women. Ange is working you guys like a beat up old wiener dog. Stand up for the gender!! You gotta play the game man....make it a challenge, even a small one is better than offering to become a lesbian at the drop of a hat!! ( I assume you would just wear your drag outfit that your tennis instructor Jonathan likes so much)

You are right though Thrill, tall chicks rock. Short ones are great too..hehe...

ANd Chris....you are DEFINITELY right...ANNA is one of the hottest women on the planet, no doubt there. I'm partial to the athletic types....

Now...back to the mudwrestling...again. See aren't you ladies glad you decided to do this Think of all the good that will come of this. Hungry children in Zimbobwey (sp?) will thank you for the charitable donations created from the ambulance match we are going to put on...hehehe....call it a done deal....

Old 08-27-2004, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ange
Well at least SOMEONE likes tall chicks! I keep hearing about how guys like short chicks. No wonder I wanted to cut myself off at the knees in high school. Where the hell are you guys when I need dates? I'll be at the lake this weekend. Open pier and three bedroom house....
Address???
Old 08-27-2004, 06:47 PM
Registered

How does that saying go farfegnugen,, or is the FAR-FROM-BEGGIN..

Allan Leave it to you to reccomend Johnathen to me, I know you said he was special,, I just didn't realize how special your relationship is.. And don't go thinking your some type of stud,, Johnathen told me all about your weirdo belly button lint and finger sniffing fetish,, and how he was willing to let you scream out Nick's name while you were boneing him in his corn-hole, but it all came to a screaching end when you, thrillseeker Nick and pakin-ass, made him dress up in the pink frilly tu tu and forced him to walk around the block with a broom stick in his ass on all fours while the rest of you made farting noises..
Old 08-27-2004, 06:51 PM
Registered

P.S. All you ladies and the rest of you girls have a good night,, as munch fun as this was, I'm out.. feel free to slam away with your half assed attempt to slam me,, choke up on those purse straps and come out swinging.. i'll be back to kick your asses later..
Old 08-27-2004, 07:23 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Allan4
You gotta play the game man....make it a challenge, even a small one is better than offering to become a lesbian at the drop of a hat!! ( I assume you would just wear your drag outfit that your tennis instructor Jonathan likes so much)

Yeah you can play the game all you want to but when a 6'0 chick tells you that she can put both her legs behind her head, it's ALL OVER! (How do you think I got Mr. Illustrious One (Sean Stinson for those unfamiliar) down the aisle in 6 weeks flat )
Old 08-27-2004, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by IceAngel
Yeah you can play the game all you want to but when a 6'0 chick tells you that she can put both her legs behind her head, it's ALL OVER! (How do you think I got Mr. Illustrious One (Sean Stinson for those unfamiliar) down the aisle in 6 weeks flat )
* GASP *... acrobatic sex..... my favorite... too bad I've sworn of women....
Old 08-27-2004, 09:57 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

LMAO REED!!!!! Ange was right in her other thread.....Men are EASY!!!!!
Old 08-28-2004, 06:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Baja Daze
I know you have a little problem and all that, but come on...if you hadn't put yourself on the FBI hitlist after they found you fiddling youself at the National Parapalegic-Transvestite Nudist Convention's Spring Bake Sale, this never would have happened. Now they even confiscated your hermaphrodite beanie baby collection...what a shame.

Wait! That was in the paper!!! Wasn't that the one where they couldn't sell about 12 dozen hot cross buns because they weren't sure what the crosses were made of and none of the FBI guys would do a taste test?? It was a.... (OMG ready for this?) ..... gross.

Quick Reply: Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.