Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85837-why-allen4-putz-enquiring-minds-want-know.html)

Chris288 08-26-2004 12:47 PM

Re: Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know!

And as far as you loggin seat time in a boat this season,, those merry go round boats that make the vroom vroom noises that are out front of k-mart don't count,, no matter how many quarters mommy puts in there for you.. :D

IceAngel 08-26-2004 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by THRILLSEEKER
One of the MORE famous A4 quotes... This was in regard to where Shore-spasm had been..

pom poms, a life sized poster of Richard Simmons ( with a hole cut out of the a$$) :blaster:

Ok this is the second time where I have seen Allan talk about a poster of Richard Simmons with a hole cut in the a$$.

Allan do I see an infatuation coming to life????? It's ok we don't judge people in here :D :D :eek: :eek:

packinair 08-26-2004 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by IceAngel
Ok this is the second time where I have seen Allan talk about a poster of Richard Simmons with a hole cut in the a$$.

Allan do I see an infatuation coming to life????? It's ok we don't judge people in here :D :D :eek: :eek:

very nice

http://www.stupidfastboats.com/willy_nilly.gif http://www.stupidfastboats.com/smilielol.gif

IceAngel 08-26-2004 01:23 PM

Thanks I pride myself on paying attention to details ;)

Chris288 08-26-2004 01:23 PM

My question is,, do Baja Daze, Packin-ass, and thrill-less seeker all take turns kneeling BEHIND the poster, if you know what I mean.. :rolleyes:

packinair 08-26-2004 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Chris288
My question is,, do Baja Daze, Packin-ass, and thrill-less seeker all take turns kneeling BEHIND the poster, if you know what I mean.. :rolleyes:

you really want to open that can up on yourself there phuck tard? wait to upgrade you to phucktard would be degrading to phucktards world wide..

IceAngel 08-26-2004 01:35 PM

I have my popcorn....alright boys give me a show ;) ;)

Chris288 08-26-2004 01:42 PM

I have my popcorn....alright boys give me a show ;) ;)

What could there possibly be left to say about Packin-ass that hasn't already been said,, Allan pretty much nailed him in the ,, oops I mean on the head.. :D

IceAngel 08-26-2004 01:44 PM

LOL see it's gonna get good :D ;)

Chris288 08-26-2004 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Outlawcowgirl
Jeeze! I am glad us girls don't slam on each other like the boys do. :eek:

How much would it cost us to see something like that ?? :eek: :D

Ange 08-26-2004 02:02 PM

More than you could ever imagine in the way YOU mean Chris. :D

Chris288 08-26-2004 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Ange
More than you could ever imagine in the way YOU mean Chris. :D

HO HUMMM,, one can hope can't they ??? :D :drink:

THRILLSEEKER 08-26-2004 02:15 PM

I have my popcorn....alright boys give me a show

well we could just settle this the old fashion way and throw Allan and Chris in the ring with some boxing gloves, but they would probably just end up rolling around naked while trying to fist each other with boxing gloves :eek: :eek:

IceAngel 08-26-2004 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by THRILLSEEKER
I have my popcorn....alright boys give me a show

well we could just settle this the old fashion way and throw Allan and Chris in the ring with some boxing gloves, but they would probably just end up rolling around naked while trying to fist each other with boxing gloves :eek: :eek:

Someone get a web cam for that one I would pay for that ;)

Chris288 08-26-2004 02:47 PM

Someone get a web cam for that one I would pay for that ;)

Trust me,, you dont... :eek: :drink: :D

packinair 08-26-2004 02:50 PM

I am 1/2 tempted to get me, thrill, allen and traviss to all join forces for the simple cause of crushing chrissy

fund razor 08-26-2004 02:52 PM

Scott, what the heck is "crucking chissy?"

Chris288 08-26-2004 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by packinair
I am 1/2 tempted to get me, thrill, allen and traviss to all join forces for the simple cause of crucking chrissy

Crucking,, is that a code word for what you boys do over der in ohia and MI, wit each udder,, dont forget team-baja, Baja-daze, scrotum-gasm, or else your circle jerk wouldn't be complete, oh and dont forget the broom stick, the Richard Simmons poster, gerbil's, plunger, paper towel rolls, KY, and all your purses to carry it all in, then you can all PACK yourselves in the yellow love bug with the raibow sticker on the window and you can each take turns sitting on the stick shif.. :D

fund razor 08-26-2004 03:03 PM

ok, that's why I've never heard of it.

CigDaze 08-26-2004 03:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Chris288

Look man, there's no way I am going to be joining you at your Glory-Hole parties, so don't bother asking...I realize you take great pleasure in bending over next to the wall with the hole in it, waiting for the BIG surprise, but I'm not into that. Isn't that how you got that nasty infection last time? I'd think twice next time. Make sure you tell your partner that the gerbil has to be alive, for future reference. :D :D

IceAngel 08-26-2004 03:33 PM

There Is Going To Be Some Hair Pullin" In Here ;) :d Woooo Hooooo

Outlawcowgirl 08-26-2004 03:37 PM

OMG! :eek:

batty 08-26-2004 03:43 PM

Man You guys are brutal! Some funny chit tho!! :D :D

Chris288 08-26-2004 03:54 PM

Daze Daze Daze,, your just jealous Allan and the rest of the boys made you bend over behind the hole in the Richard Simmons poster and had their way w/ you and then nobody else took their turn being the catcher and you never got to pitch,,, not to mention they ran out of lube after the third go around and every time you farted aftwards all you heard was HOOOO,, for months if you bent over on a clear day you could see for miles and miles..

IceAngel 08-26-2004 04:16 PM

OMG! :eek:

OCG You might want to hang around for few and see how good this is going to get....and while you are at it bring everyone else you know to watch too ;) ;).

Allan is still noticably quiet about the whole Richard Simmons fetish. Poor guy. Denial is Not a river in Egypt! :p :D :drink: :eek:

Reed Jensen 08-26-2004 04:23 PM

Oh man... did I open a can of worms........... :D

IceAngel 08-26-2004 04:27 PM

Yup Reed all your fault ;) :p :D

Outlawcowgirl 08-26-2004 04:35 PM

OCG You might want to hang around for few and see how good this is going to get....and while you are at it bring everyone else you know to watch too ;) ;).

Allan is still noticably quiet about the whole Richard Simmons fetish. Poor guy. Denial is Not a river in Egypt! :p :D :drink: :eek:

HA! Angel, I have been laughing out loud all day at work reading this.
Pssssstttttt...pass the popcorn. :rolleyes:

packinair 08-26-2004 04:45 PM

I think Chris messsing with us is just a way for him to sayhttp://www.stupidfastboats.com/at_whore.jpg

packinair 08-26-2004 04:47 PM

.http://www.stupidfastboats.com/buckle%20up.gif

packinair 08-26-2004 04:51 PM

just remember Chris
http://www.stupidfastboats.com/kitten.jpg

IceAngel 08-26-2004 04:52 PM

HA! Angel, I have been laughing out loud all day at work reading this.
Pssssstttttt...pass the popcorn. :rolleyes:

Sure here ya go, it's extra buttery too! How about a beer...you might need one ;) ;)

PS that picture was quiet disturbing...post another one, post another one :D :D :D

packinair 08-26-2004 04:54 PM

calling out me and allen at the same time.. your gunna go down harder than your mom on the milk man
http://www.stupidfastboats.com/train_wreck.jpg

Chris288 08-26-2004 05:02 PM

calling out me and allen at the same time.. your gunna go down harder than your mom on the milk man
http://www.stupidfastboats.com/train_wreck.jpg

Calling you both out ??? it's quite obvious from the last 4 pages of post's, you, Ellen and the rest of the girls have been " OUT " for quite some time !!! no need to re-enforce what 20,000 plus members already knew,, but if you feel compelled to remind us, I guess it's your right... :stupid:

P.S. Packin-ass,, you and the rest of the girls might want to get longer straps for your pocket books,, because although you may be swinging,, you aint catching nuttin but air.. :eureka:

Allan4 08-26-2004 05:04 PM

Okay Ice, ya cheek rider.....Your just pissed because your 350lbs girlfeind, who wears spandex to the yogurt stand, told you your lips smell like feta cheese. So, go back to your little hut in the woods, comb your a$$ hair and plan your mule pork-humping fund raiser in Guam.

As for Chrissy 288, This hogcrotch was spotted driving around NY wearing a fencing outfit, Chuck Taylors and jamming to the AM Radio version of the Bee Gee's "Stayin Alive". When asked why he was acting in bizarre fashion he replied that "sleeping in the dog testicle recycling bin feels good on my assy-nipples". Confusing reply...you bet. Ofcourse, what do you expect from a guy who has LSD flashbacks of Midget Archery Contests, breakdancing sauce faucets and steam rollers covered in Shake and Bake.

Thrill....go cartwheel onto a doorknob, funny boy.....;)

:D:D:D...over and out...I am gonna get myself in trouble here ;)

SpeedGirl 08-26-2004 05:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Sure here ya go, it's extra buttery too! How about a beer...you might need one ;) ;)

PS that picture was quiet disturbing...post another one, post another one :D :D :D

on the way!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Allan4 08-26-2004 05:07 PM

I think Chris messsing with us is just a way for him to sayhttp://www.stupidfastboats.com/at_whore.jpg

:D:D:D HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Chrissy...you called down the thunder baby.....here we come:D ;) :drink:

Reed Jensen 08-26-2004 05:16 PM

Hey!.... I can see that flamer's cajones!....... hahahahahahah......... :p

Chris288 08-26-2004 05:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
Hey!.... I can see that flamer's cajones!....... hahahahahahah......... :p

Thats Ellen before the penis and ball tuck, modeling the outfit he designed after he and the rest of the girls found out they could march in the st. paddy's day parade, after they were spotted sneaking out from under Mayor Guiliani's desk...

See here it is after the embroidery was done..

Allan4 08-26-2004 05:30 PM

Chrissy after a hard night of sipping wine spritzers with the other parolies.....