Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85837-why-allen4-putz-enquiring-minds-want-know.html)

Reed Jensen 08-25-2004 08:51 AM

Re: Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know!

Isn't that the noise small outboard motors make?.... putzputzputzputzputzputz............ :D

THRILLSEEKER 08-25-2004 09:25 AM

One of the MORE famous A4 quotes... This was in regard to where Shore-spasm had been..

He's back, but I heard he was spotted leaving a Transvestite Rights convention wearing a small pink Menudo t-shirt, size 22 blue coaching shorts, "Frank Pocherello" mirrored sunglasses, ballet shoes, carrying purple pom poms, a life sized poster of Richard Simmons ( with a hole cut out of the a$$) and proudly prancing the sidewalk in celebration of his sexual identity. That's just what I heard.......

of course a pic. with a guy in a pink frilly tu-tu accompanied it

........DOES THIS ANSWER THE ORIGONAL QUESTION OF THE TREAD?? :blaster:

Allan4 08-25-2004 10:25 AM

Thrill ole buddy ole pal......good to see you stepped of your Doc Johnson wiggle stick for a few minutes and joined the fun.

Waterfoul told me he saw you Monday riding around the nudist camp on your moped yelling out asking if anyone wanted to take a ride with you and your pet donkey to "eroticville" and mainline muscle relaxers. That is an improvement considering the last time you went snow skiing you angrily asked the instructor why the ski poles don't spit after you suck on them

Hey Foul.....Good luck on the rectum impany surgery, hope it helps the nighttime drooling and pissing yourself problem.

Oh, I almost forgot...congrats on that new tatoo...the one of the 2 albino oddvarks pork-humping in a sleet storm on the African Plains....I hear that is in style these days....

:D:D:D (reminds me of the old days around here....;) )

Oh yeah...SORRY OLCG!!!!! ;)

CigDaze 08-25-2004 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Allan4
Thrill ole buddy ole pal......good to see you stepped of your Doc Johnson wiggle stick for a few minutes and joined the fun.

Waterfoul told me he saw you Monday riding around the nudist camp on your moped yelling out asking if anyone wanted to take a ride with you and your pet donkey to "eroticville" and mainline muscle relaxers. That is an improvement considering the last time you went snow skiing you angrily asked the instructor why the ski poles don't spit after you suck on them

Hey Foul.....Good luck on the rectum impany surgery, hope it helps the nighttime drooling and pissing yourself problem.

Oh, I almost forgot...congrats on that new tatoo...the one of the 2 albino oddvarks pork-humping in a sleet storm on the African Plains....I hear that is in style these days....

:D:D:D (reminds me of the old days around here....;) )

Oh yeah...SORRY OLCG!!!!! ;)

That says it all right there! :D :D :D :D
LMAO!

Chris288 08-25-2004 11:09 AM

el putz horo supremo.. :D:D :drink:

Waterfoul 08-25-2004 11:10 AM

HEY!!! I resemble that remark!! :mad: Keep it up putzhead, and I'll, I'll, get my dad to beat up your dad. And Alan, do you still wear socks with your sandles??? :blaster:

THRILLSEEKER 08-25-2004 11:14 AM

I think the answer is now obvious :drink:

Chris288 08-25-2004 11:17 AM

WOW,, just like old times around here,, These posts bring back some fond memories.. Now all we need is Baja Daze and a few others to get in on the action and it will be.. :drink:

Allan4 08-25-2004 11:47 AM

Yup...blue socks with my sandles....knee high. You mean,.........you guys don't? GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!! :D:D

btw...I think I lost a TON of posts from my post count, just noticed that....anyone else have the same problem? Just curious.

Waterfoul 08-25-2004 11:53 AM

All us old timers lost a LOT of posts when OSO cleaned out the archives a while back. I lost over 5200 posts.... I think Audio and Troutly lost over 6000 each. Ah, those were the days... desk job I was given 8 hours to do and could do it in about 4 hours. Spent the rest of the time on OSO!!!!

Always blue socks??