Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85837-why-allen4-putz-enquiring-minds-want-know.html)

Reed Jensen 08-24-2004 03:00 PM

Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know!

Why is Allen4 a putz... what did he do.... and why does he win all the polls?.......... :D

Chris288 08-24-2004 03:19 PM

Re: Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know!

Reed,, this originated from before your time,,, it was a joke started by I believe packinair,, every poll he started included Allan is a putz at the end.. Those two used to really rip into each other, some of the funniest posts I ever read came from the hands of Allan and Shore and Packin,,, so it became a given that every poll included Allan4 is a Putz option.. Allan is a great guy, always willing to help and lend a hand,, it just became a long standing joke.

JUSTONCE 08-24-2004 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
Why is Allen4 a putz... what did he do.... and why does he win all the polls?.......... :D

Ever meet him? :D
j/k

robyw1 08-24-2004 03:32 PM

I think he is a Stand up guy myself. Even though his Avatar is the old bird used as the Thrush exhaust mascott :D:D

Roby

glassdave 08-24-2004 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by robyw1
I think he is a Stand up guy myself. Even though his Avatar is the old bird used as the Thrush exhaust mascott :D:D

Roby

yea . . . .but a putz is still a putz. . . .an a gol'dam mustard farmer to boot :rolleyes: :D :D

packinair 08-24-2004 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
Why is Allen4 a putz...=

genetics :confused:

Reed Jensen 08-24-2004 03:53 PM

Roflmao....... mustard farmer?........ :D

Chris288 08-24-2004 04:33 PM

This message is hidden because KLAATU is on your ignore list :stupid:

HyperBaja 08-24-2004 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Chris288
Reed,, this originated from before your time,,, it was a joke started by I believe packinair,, every poll he started included Allan is a putz at the end.. Those two used to really rip into each other, some of the funniest posts I ever read came from the hands of Allan and Shore and Packin,,, so it became a given that every poll included Allan4 is a Putz option.. Allan is a great guy, always willing to help and lend a hand,, it just became a long standing joke.

Wasnt Traviss in there somewhere?

Packin, post the bud light link thing about Allan watching me shower. I always had a feeling someone was watching.....

RebarBox 08-24-2004 04:48 PM

Yea, he's a Putz!

But he's got a pretty cool forum.

www.hilsingermotorsports.com/forums/index.php

:D