Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85837-why-allen4-putz-enquiring-minds-want-know.html)

Reed Jensen 08-24-2004 03:00 PM

Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know!

Why is Allen4 a putz... what did he do.... and why does he win all the polls?.......... :D

Chris288 08-24-2004 03:19 PM

Re: Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know!

Reed,, this originated from before your time,,, it was a joke started by I believe packinair,, every poll he started included Allan is a putz at the end.. Those two used to really rip into each other, some of the funniest posts I ever read came from the hands of Allan and Shore and Packin,,, so it became a given that every poll included Allan4 is a Putz option.. Allan is a great guy, always willing to help and lend a hand,, it just became a long standing joke.

JUSTONCE 08-24-2004 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
Why is Allen4 a putz... what did he do.... and why does he win all the polls?.......... :D

Ever meet him? :D
j/k

robyw1 08-24-2004 03:32 PM

I think he is a Stand up guy myself. Even though his Avatar is the old bird used as the Thrush exhaust mascott :D:D

Roby

glassdave 08-24-2004 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by robyw1
I think he is a Stand up guy myself. Even though his Avatar is the old bird used as the Thrush exhaust mascott :D:D

Roby

yea . . . .but a putz is still a putz. . . .an a gol'dam mustard farmer to boot :rolleyes: :D :D

packinair 08-24-2004 03:47 PM

Why is Allen4 a putz...=

genetics :confused:

Reed Jensen 08-24-2004 03:53 PM

Roflmao....... mustard farmer?........ :D

Chris288 08-24-2004 04:33 PM

This message is hidden because KLAATU is on your ignore list :stupid:

HyperBaja 08-24-2004 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Chris288
Reed,, this originated from before your time,,, it was a joke started by I believe packinair,, every poll he started included Allan is a putz at the end.. Those two used to really rip into each other, some of the funniest posts I ever read came from the hands of Allan and Shore and Packin,,, so it became a given that every poll included Allan4 is a Putz option.. Allan is a great guy, always willing to help and lend a hand,, it just became a long standing joke.

Wasnt Traviss in there somewhere?

Packin, post the bud light link thing about Allan watching me shower. I always had a feeling someone was watching.....

RebarBox 08-24-2004 04:48 PM

Yea, he's a Putz!

But he's got a pretty cool forum.

www.hilsingermotorsports.com/forums/index.php

:D

packinair 08-24-2004 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by HyperBaja
Packin, post the bud light link thing about Allan watching me shower. .....

http://veepers.budlight.com/service/...2bgYGmslMrMkvG

GLH 08-24-2004 05:39 PM

Why is Allen4 a putz?

Why is the sky blue?

Allan4 08-24-2004 05:53 PM

Roflmao....... mustard farmer?........ :D

Yeah...that S.O.B. Assdave is stealing my terms....I called him a mustard farmer about 3 years ago and ever since he has been spotted over 37 times walking it circles in the middle of busy intersections pounding himself profusely about the head neck and face with a rubber dong.

Now....back to the question....Chris hit it on the head...Pack, Shore, GlassDave, myself and a fwe others used to tear into eachother pretty violently around here.....it was pretty damn fun!! :D

Anyway, like Chris said, Packin started to put "the Putz" option on polls and before you know it......the rest is history. I honestly think I won just about every poll for a good year or more, I worked hard for that honor ;)

The real question should be why does Packinair look like a imbred giraffe coming off a 4 day Angle Dust bender.......?

:drink: :drink: :D

eyezlee 08-24-2004 07:03 PM

LMAO. Go get em Allan.

p.s. The Bearcats suck.

SpeedGirl 08-24-2004 07:07 PM

Oh Boy the poop is flying now.... I smell a Packinair smack down ;)

Allan4 08-24-2004 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by eyezlee
p.s. The Bearcats suck.

LOL!! OUCH!! :D:D

Let me guess....Oak St fan.....? ;)

Hey Speedy...tell Packin to Come Get Some..... :D (like he needs any urging)

Madcow 08-24-2004 08:38 PM

[QUOTE=HyperBaja]Wasnt Traviss in there somewhere?

QUOTE]
I never heard Travis refered to as a putz, Sheep raper maybee, but never a putz. :D

RollWithIt 08-24-2004 08:43 PM

No! Teambaja was the Sheep Raper.. :D

Yeah, Ive been around here too long myself. LOL.

Waterfoul 08-24-2004 09:15 PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah.... Allan4 is a putz, Packinair is a mustard farmer, but neither of them compares to TROUTLY!!!!!!

robyw1 08-24-2004 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Allan4
The real question should be why does Packinair look like a imbred giraffe coming off a 4 day Angle Dust bender.......?

:drink: :drink: :D

OMG That was funny! :D:D:D:D:D ROFLMAO!!!! :D:D

packinair 08-24-2004 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by robyw1
OMG That was funny! :D:D:D:D:D ROFLMAO!!!! :D:D

that reminds me I ment to ask you.. I found a snakeskin in my yard, should I be concerned there is a naked laywer running around my yard somewhere?

Wasabe 08-25-2004 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by packinair
that reminds me I ment to ask you.. I found a snakeskin in my yard, should I be concerned there is a naked laywer running around my yard somewhere?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

THRILLSEEKER 08-25-2004 07:20 AM

Angle Dust

Allan...WTF is angle dust.....I have heard of angle iron, left angles, right angles, accute angles, and obtuse angles....but never angle dust. :crazy: ...Allan missed out on most of his elementary education....I guess at 17 its more fun to sit in the in the janitors closet and get high on aerosol chalkboard cleaner with the head janitor (who just happens to be your father and your brother) after he gets done cleaning the poopy off of the seats in the kindergarden classroom. :argue:

THRILLSEEKER 08-25-2004 07:23 AM

Oh and the Bearcats SUCK!!

I really enjoyed watching them get their azzes kicked live at the game...is it true that the mascot engaged in some strange sexual activity with the head coach on the bus ride home?? :drink:

Outlawcowgirl 08-25-2004 07:36 AM

LOL!! OUCH!! :D:D

Let me guess....Oak St fan.....? ;)

Hey Speedy...tell Packin to Come Get Some..... :D (like he needs any urging)

ALLAN! THAT HURT! :(

Formula Outlaw 08-25-2004 07:57 AM

I don't think anyone on this forum compares to Troutly, the official libriarian of one of our most highly coveted forums on this board. :D :drink:

And of course, Too Old is our official OSO Ambassador :D :drink:

JUSTONCE 08-25-2004 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by THRILLSEEKER
Angle Dust

Allan...WTF is angle dust.....I have heard of angle iron, left angles, right angles, accute angles, and obtuse angles....but never angle dust. :crazy: ...Allan missed out on most of his elementary education....I guess at 17 its more fun to sit in the in the janitors closet and get high on aerosol chalkboard cleaner with the head janitor (who just happens to be your father and your brother) after he gets done cleaning the poopy off of the seats in the kindergarden classroom. :argue:

LOL :D :D :D :D

Reed Jensen 08-25-2004 08:43 AM

The Thai food restaurant across the street from me has a lunch special called Angle wings....... I asked the waitress what an angle wing was and she had this puzzled look on her face.... :D

Waterfoul 08-25-2004 08:48 AM

Angle, Angel, it's all the same to a PUTZ!!!!!

Chris288 08-25-2004 08:51 AM

One of the MORE famous A4 quotes... This was in regard to where Shore-spasm had been..

He's back, but I heard he was spotted leaving a Transvestite Rights convention wearing a small pink Menudo t-shirt, size 22 blue coaching shorts, "Frank Pocherello" mirrored sunglasses, ballet shoes, carrying purple pom poms, a life sized poster of Richard Simmons ( with a hole cut out of the a$$) and proudly prancing the sidewalk in celebration of his sexual identity. That's just what I heard.......

of course a pic. with a guy in a pink frilly tu-tu accompanied it :D:D

Reed Jensen 08-25-2004 08:51 AM

Isn't that the noise small outboard motors make?.... putzputzputzputzputzputz............ :D

THRILLSEEKER 08-25-2004 09:25 AM

One of the MORE famous A4 quotes... This was in regard to where Shore-spasm had been..

He's back, but I heard he was spotted leaving a Transvestite Rights convention wearing a small pink Menudo t-shirt, size 22 blue coaching shorts, "Frank Pocherello" mirrored sunglasses, ballet shoes, carrying purple pom poms, a life sized poster of Richard Simmons ( with a hole cut out of the a$$) and proudly prancing the sidewalk in celebration of his sexual identity. That's just what I heard.......

of course a pic. with a guy in a pink frilly tu-tu accompanied it

........DOES THIS ANSWER THE ORIGONAL QUESTION OF THE TREAD?? :blaster:

Allan4 08-25-2004 10:25 AM

Thrill ole buddy ole pal......good to see you stepped of your Doc Johnson wiggle stick for a few minutes and joined the fun.

Waterfoul told me he saw you Monday riding around the nudist camp on your moped yelling out asking if anyone wanted to take a ride with you and your pet donkey to "eroticville" and mainline muscle relaxers. That is an improvement considering the last time you went snow skiing you angrily asked the instructor why the ski poles don't spit after you suck on them

Hey Foul.....Good luck on the rectum impany surgery, hope it helps the nighttime drooling and pissing yourself problem.

Oh, I almost forgot...congrats on that new tatoo...the one of the 2 albino oddvarks pork-humping in a sleet storm on the African Plains....I hear that is in style these days....

:D:D:D (reminds me of the old days around here....;) )

Oh yeah...SORRY OLCG!!!!! ;)

CigDaze 08-25-2004 10:54 AM

Thrill ole buddy ole pal......good to see you stepped of your Doc Johnson wiggle stick for a few minutes and joined the fun.

Waterfoul told me he saw you Monday riding around the nudist camp on your moped yelling out asking if anyone wanted to take a ride with you and your pet donkey to "eroticville" and mainline muscle relaxers. That is an improvement considering the last time you went snow skiing you angrily asked the instructor why the ski poles don't spit after you suck on them

Hey Foul.....Good luck on the rectum impany surgery, hope it helps the nighttime drooling and pissing yourself problem.

Oh, I almost forgot...congrats on that new tatoo...the one of the 2 albino oddvarks pork-humping in a sleet storm on the African Plains....I hear that is in style these days....

:D:D:D (reminds me of the old days around here....;) )

Oh yeah...SORRY OLCG!!!!! ;)

That says it all right there! :D :D :D :D
LMAO!

Chris288 08-25-2004 11:09 AM

el putz horo supremo.. :D:D :drink:

Waterfoul 08-25-2004 11:10 AM

HEY!!! I resemble that remark!! :mad: Keep it up putzhead, and I'll, I'll, get my dad to beat up your dad. And Alan, do you still wear socks with your sandles??? :blaster:

THRILLSEEKER 08-25-2004 11:14 AM

I think the answer is now obvious :drink:

Chris288 08-25-2004 11:17 AM

WOW,, just like old times around here,, These posts bring back some fond memories.. Now all we need is Baja Daze and a few others to get in on the action and it will be.. :drink:

Allan4 08-25-2004 11:47 AM

Yup...blue socks with my sandles....knee high. You mean,.........you guys don't? GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!! :D:D

btw...I think I lost a TON of posts from my post count, just noticed that....anyone else have the same problem? Just curious.

Waterfoul 08-25-2004 11:53 AM

All us old timers lost a LOT of posts when OSO cleaned out the archives a while back. I lost over 5200 posts.... I think Audio and Troutly lost over 6000 each. Ah, those were the days... desk job I was given 8 hours to do and could do it in about 4 hours. Spent the rest of the time on OSO!!!!

Always blue socks??