Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West Ideas For The OSO Crowd (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85901-key-west-ideas-oso-crowd.html)

CigDaze 08-27-2004 03:26 PM

Re: Key West Ideas For The OSO Crowd

Good job on that, Ron! :D :D

timewarp 08-27-2004 08:36 PM

Does anyone know if there is actually going to be racing on the 21st, We were hoping that the last race would be on Saturday as we have to be home on the 22nd. I know that in years past Saturday was the end of the week sometimes.

Thanks,
Caleb

FountainCS 08-27-2004 09:34 PM

Sat is the Nationals and Sunday is the Worlds if I'm not mistaken.

Ms PatriYacht 08-27-2004 10:04 PM

I can't remember who said this on another thread, maybe Ron P; but the finals like all the other race venues is on Sunday, the mass exodus out of town is on Monday. I wish since they start the prelims early in the week that the finals would be on Sat. but I guess it is sort of like the NASCAR races, Sunday is the main day.

timewarp 08-27-2004 10:25 PM

Thanks for the info, I feel a problem with my eyes coming up on November 21st "I can't see coming in to work on the 22nd", haven't bought plane tickets yet, maybe I'll have to take this pending eye problem into consideration when I get them :D :D

Caleb

SHAGNASTY 08-27-2004 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by WILDTHING TAZ
I Do Belive We Are The Med Boat For The Whole Week. I Rented A Condo So Let Me Know What U Guys Are Doing. Ron Bender

I know where im staying!

LEOPAJM 08-28-2004 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by WILDTHING TAZ
I Do Belive We Are The Med Boat For The Whole Week. I Rented A Condo So Let Me Know What U Guys Are Doing. Ron Bender

The whole week ... Ronny ... your gonna need the condo just to keep all the drives and **** your gonna go thru in a week !!! :p :D

See ya there !

JM

gdfatha 08-28-2004 09:07 AM

A review of other websites-SBI & APBA still show the NATIONALS to be at Deerfield and the WORLDS at Key West..

Check it out...

CAP071 08-28-2004 10:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I can't even remember what I did last year down there?

AugiePensa 08-28-2004 11:24 AM

Yes Ladies and Gents, I will be cooking! The Jersey Boyz along with a little help from Team TKO/Obession and Lighting Jack's famous for their Seafood Markets and a load of the other crews including Steve Quick and Lee of Deep-V-Cats we will put on a hell of a spread. Just look for the 20' Banner that says The Jersey Boyz Offshore Racing Crew. Ya know the one that has the guns and baseball bats on it, Hell Hath No Fury Like The Family. All are WELCOME! Maybe I'll have a new OSO Tattoo by then, Like I need another Tattoo. See you all there God Willing. Augie