Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Boat show in Buffalo, NY Labor Day Weekend?  Friend may be getting ripped off! >

Boat show in Buffalo, NY Labor Day Weekend? Friend may be getting ripped off!

Notices

Boat show in Buffalo, NY Labor Day Weekend? Friend may be getting ripped off!

Old 08-25-2004, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Boat show in Buffalo, NY Labor Day Weekend? Friend may be getting ripped off!

Hi guys! I am trying to help a friend who thinks that his mother might be being taken for a ride. She a left a boat witha dealership on consignment and it has not sold. It is in pristine condition and priced right. The gentleman that is brokering the boat says he wants to try to show it at a boat show over labor day. We tend to think that he may be using the boat for his personal use. Can anyone help?

1. Is there a boat show on Labor Day weekend?

2. If so where?

3. Can someone possibly stop by his dealership and see if it is really for sale and how much he is asking?

I appreciate it very much. I am sure the power of OSO will once again work its magic!
Old 08-25-2004, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Boat show in Buffalo, NY Labor Day Weekend? Friend may be getting ripped off!

Hi Shane, wish I could help. I would call the local PI and get pics, mark the tires so you can see if it is moving and check the hour meter, he may unhook it but it might help. Got the money the other day so all is cool, thanks for the help.
Old 08-25-2004, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Boat show in Buffalo, NY Labor Day Weekend? Friend may be getting ripped off!

Shane for someone that usally has all the details, where is the dealership?? I would guess upstate NY but I know you are well connected and your network is far reaching
Old 08-25-2004, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, I must of missed the title.......Boat show in Buffalo....., see I knew you had the details, it's either that blond thing going on or the cruz in the water ski boat.............