Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ok All You Trailer Queen's Fess Up (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85967-ok-all-you-trailer-queens-fess-up.html)

WILDTHING TAZ 08-26-2004 12:53 PM

Ok All You Trailer Queen's Fess Up

1 Attachment(s)
It's Time You Admit Your Boat Is A Trailer Queen. All The Money & Time You Spend Making Your Boat Run. And All The Unrewarding Hi Performance Parts You Buy That Doesn't Work. And All It Does Is Piss You Off And Your Back On The Trailer Spending More Money.
let Me Introduce The #1 Trailer Queen Of 2004 In The Usa(wild Thing) Ps If You Belong To This Elite Group You Must Post A Photo Of Your Pride & Joy On The Trailer!!!!!!!!

outer42 08-26-2004 12:56 PM

Re: Ok All You Trailer Queen's Fess Up

You still on the trailer from new york and that log you hit???????

THRILLSEEKER 08-26-2004 01:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
.....and its actually running great this year :drink:

Formula Outlaw 08-26-2004 01:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Been down since New Year's Day. What started out as a water in carb bowl problem has turned into an exhaust swap out. Am trying to do it myself to save money, but the weather has not cooperated. Have started it but a loooooooooonnnngggggg way to go. And I'm not as limber as I used to be either. :D :D

Allow me to get comfortable as I await the opening "salvo" from my good friend Cuda. :D :D

If you click the pictue larger it cleans up nicely.

WILDTHING TAZ 08-26-2004 01:21 PM

New York Was #3 It Has Broak 7 For 7 Times. We Are Tring To Make A Whole Run In Cumberland Next Month. It Might Make It This Time If I Idle All Day.

boot 08-26-2004 01:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You have NO IDEA !!!!
You want to see a trailer QUEEN ??!!!

How about 3 seasons on the trailer now ...................

It may still get wet this year ?

Formula78 08-26-2004 01:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ohhh, Ohhhh, I want to play!

Hours on water: 2

Hours in various states of broken on trailer: 5642313546

I lived in my garage for 6 months repowering this thing as I bought it as a project. The first time out it threw a rod before the motor was even broken in. ARRGH!

WILDTHING TAZ 08-26-2004 01:54 PM

All The Average People That Know Me Tell Me That Im Crazy. Im Beginning To Belive Them. I May Need Medical Help. Are There Any Shrinks On Oso That Can Help Me? If You Are A Shrink & Have A Hp Boat You Need Help Too.

THRILLSEEKER 08-26-2004 01:58 PM

theres good news Ron, there is a shrink aboard, cant remember their screen name but they made a comment about my sanity one time after reading one of my posts :eek:

Formula Outlaw 08-26-2004 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by WILDTHING TAZ
All The Average People That Know Me Tell Me That Im Crazy. Im Beginning To Belive Them. I May Need Medical Help. Are There Any Shrinks On Oso That Can Help Me? If You Are A Shrink & Have A Hp Boat You Need Help Too.

I can help.

"Hi, my name is Russ,
And I own a boat"

On another thread we started a "support group" called the:

"wivesarealwayspissedatusaholics" :D :D