Notices

Men are so easy....

Old 08-27-2004, 06:38 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: Men are so easy....

yeah and if it was a want ad for a man seeking a woman with that, there would be even MORE responses!
Old 08-28-2004, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay - new pact. I think it's time for us (female, two legger types) to stop telling them how easy they are. We need to keep our secrets to ourselves, otherwise they can compensate. While their compensation act doesn't deter the outcome, it makes us work a little harder and is counterproductive.

It's the equivalent of the cops calling up a fugitive and telling him how easy he was to find before going to his house. Yes, he's predictable and will go to a friend or family members house, but now you have to go to two places to grab him, which leaves less time for donuts and paperwork.

Old 08-28-2004, 07:20 AM
Banned

I'm not easy...........................but I can be had.
Old 08-28-2004, 07:25 AM
Registered

Of course you can....you're breathing.

I guess it depends on the goal. For the most part I think it's easier for 2 leggers to find a piece than 3 leggers. Just from my personal observation of course.
Old 08-28-2004, 07:54 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Bonnie Outlaw

I guess it depends on the goal. For the most part I think it's easier for 2 leggers to find a piece than 3 leggers. Just from my personal observation of course.
Ain't no denying that!

Like I say, I don't believe women are the weaker sex, they have always possessed what we have always been seeking.
Old 08-28-2004, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is all a bunch of BULL.
Old 08-28-2004, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonnie Outlaw
Okay - new pact. I think it's time for us (female, two legger types) to stop telling them how easy they are. We need to keep our secrets to ourselves, otherwise they can compensate. While their compensation act doesn't deter the outcome, it makes us work a little harder and is counterproductive.

It's the equivalent of the cops calling up a fugitive and telling him how easy he was to find before going to his house. Yes, he's predictable and will go to a friend or family members house, but now you have to go to two places to grab him, which leaves less time for donuts and paperwork.

Nyah nyah nyah.... too late..... I don't fall for the bs any more.... "I'm just a single man all alone... who's going to consider MY NEEDS ? I have my security to think of " ................. .........
Old 08-28-2004, 06:06 PM
Registered

great one ange . how have you been doing ? it was verry nice meeting you at fountain, we had a great time thanks. robbie , allison, hunter.
Old 08-29-2004, 07:26 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Ange
This was an actual want ad:

"Black Female seeks male companionship, Ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours."

"an 8 week old femal black Labrador retriever."

MEN ARE SO EASY ! ! !
Another b!tch looking for a free ride.
Old 08-29-2004, 04:30 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

G, you really have been picking up the wrong kind of women. Where are you hanging out, at the Goodwill Store and the Salvation Army?

Quick Reply: Men are so easy....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.